Back the fuck up

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

PocketKings
Ranger

Post by PocketKings »

Shamrock wrote:Dropping A@#…Yes, but dropping A#$ puts me in a whole other predicament, with this whole IBS thing I might just wind up shartting! It’s some much more uncomfortable putting someone in the cross collared choke when you have 4 inch grip on 5 inch duce that your are trying to hold back.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic. Absolutely classic.
RS 01-00
82d (1-325 AIR) 99-00
101st (2-502d IN) 00-03
Chiron
Ranger

Re: Back the fuck up

Post by Chiron »

Silverback wrote:Since I have gotten back from my most recent work engagement, I have encountered a very annoying habit. It seems that people around 18-25 years old have no concept of "Personal Space". Over the last few months I have noticed that people "Creep up on me". Usually it's while standing in line or when you finally get to the desk these fucking jerks are looking over your shoulder.

So today I was at the store conducting a Ranger ressupply and some young man rolls up right on top of me while I am paying with a credit card. I have not said anything yet! Then he pops his drink and he is so close I can fucking hear him swallow.

So being the polite man about town I give him "the look" and I say "You mind giving me some room junior?" Of course I got the obligatory "My bad!"

What does that mean anyway? "My bad"

All in all the transition is coming along nicely, I am certain sooon I will begin to hate cats.
It's the same with me. Saturday at the "IKEA" with the 6 I was in line and most Greeks of all ages do that. I went ballistic and told this lady to stop putting her fist in my back. My wife looked at me like I was nuts. Thank God for Zoloft! One day I think someone needs to get killed while standing in line... To much?
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

GACadet wrote:Being that I'm a young guy at 23, is there something wrong with me if I use the term "my bad" on occasion? :wink: :wink:
Just start training your self out of it, right now. You'll get used to speaking correctly, and when you hear someone speaking street slang/ebonics, you'll want to punch them right in the throat. It's a good feeling. :D
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
JohnDowland
Ranger

Post by JohnDowland »

Bugsy wrote: I hate that fucking term, its got to be one of the most IGNORANT new fangled style slang words that I've ever heard in my life.
Good Lord, all the way back in the early 90's we had a guy on our FIST who used to say that all the time. He often got smoked by the PSG, usually preceded by the question "what the f*ck is 'your bad'?" :lol:
3/75 '93-'95
Operation Uphold Democracy '94
OIF '10
OEF '10/'11
USASOC Chaplain

"Let not him who girds on his armor boast as he who takes it off!" - Ahab, king of Israel
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

TC204 wrote:
Bugsy wrote:
Silverback wrote:What does that mean anyway? "My bad"
I hate that fucking term, its got to be one of the most IGNORANT new fangled style slang words that I've ever heard in my life.
This generation will be running the country some day, scary isn't it?
It's OK. It's my generation. The screwed up ones have asses. And I have boots. It'll all work out in the end.
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

TC204 wrote:
Bugsy wrote:
Silverback wrote:What does that mean anyway? "My bad"
I hate that fucking term, its got to be one of the most IGNORANT new fangled style slang words that I've ever heard in my life.

.... And they are the same ones that stand to post and fight WAR we are in right now.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

rgrpuck wrote:
TC204 wrote:
Bugsy wrote: I hate that fucking term, its got to be one of the most IGNORANT new fangled style slang words that I've ever heard in my life.

.... And they are the same ones that stand to post and fight WAR we are in right now.
I can't believe you got drawn into this old argument. Just remember "someone who spent 3 years in the Army 20 years ago is harder than anyone from this current generation of Soldiers".
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Tenn-RGR wrote:I knew I was soft!!!!
Shit, that's why I took the chapter!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

BTW, I had another creeper today. I have decided to not allow these people to go unrecognized (publicly).
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
Silverback wrote:BTW, I had another creeper today. I have decided to not allow these people to go unrecognized (publicly).
Are we calling them creepers now?
When I correct them...I throw in "Junior" as a title. You can see them getting assed up before your very eyes.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
Silverback wrote:BTW, I had another creeper today. I have decided to not allow these people to go unrecognized (publicly).
Are we calling them creepers now?
I'll go with creeper, it makes them sound a lot more unproffesional than a tactical stalker. :lol:
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

Tenn-RGR wrote:
Rangerguru wrote:
Tenn-RGR wrote: Are we calling them creepers now?
I'll go with creeper, it makes them sound a lot more unproffesional than a tactical stalker. :lol:
Creeper it is. Makes em sound less human too, so when they get throat punched its makes it seem as if they deserved it. I mean, anyone/thing called a creeper just has to be throat punched, right?
Yes, creepers should be throat punched, and if it takes you more than one, you too should be throat punched for being a sissy.
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "

Return to “The Mosh Pit”