Need Advice!

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Old Grunt wrote:they mark "friendlies" by rubbing themselves against them and leaving their scent.
They have scent glands on their head, that's why they're always rubbing their head on everything.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

ANGRYCivilian wrote:
Old Grunt wrote:they mark "friendlies" by rubbing themselves against them and leaving their scent.
They have scent glands on their head, that's why they're always rubbing their head on everything.
:shock: Well Ill be damned....I have scent glands in my head to! So, why the fuck do all these women get all pissed when I rub my head on em?

.....which head we talking bout? :?
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

Old Grunt,

Didn't you know that is how the Pastor lures all those rattlesnakes out at his ranch into the open.... :shock:

of course then he just puts a lot of holes in them with his .45

:?

That last line can be interpreted a number of ways I guess. :twisted:
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams
Draco
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Draco »

Matador275 wrote:
31B_Soldier wrote:Ok, I should clarify a bit. I dont neccessarily want to kill it, just to get it out. There are only 3 reasons for this.
(1) damned thing has been meowing up a storm all night and all day for 3 full days now.
Follow the meow.
(2) It uses my roommates side of the room as a litterbox...never can catch him doing it but always find the crap...ahh story of the life of a Spc....always finding crap
(3) my roommate is semi-allergic to them (I didnt know you could be semi-allergic, but he is, hes got a profile for it and everything...a profile to stay away from cats...wtf)
Who cares if it's your room mate who has to deal with the cat's poop and hair?
As long as the cat stops meowing, I dont care where it lives, it can live under my bed for all I care but for the past 3 nights, (its already 0100 now, so 4 nights) I have stayed awake, eventually going to sleep outside. It gets old and mosquitos sucks!
You can always lay some food out and feed the thing a little bit. It's probably pissed off that it got the hadji ticket in life.
Thanks to all the Rangers for your opinions though.

And Ranger 42L5V, my company isnt allowed to mount the Mark 19 b/c our commander is a moron who ND'ed the 19 first day in country on...ON....Fob Sykes. So our BC said no more 19s, 50's and below only :(

Did you ever think of changing units?
X2

Mat pretty much summed it up...I am not a cat person (although my wife has 3 of 'em) but I warmed up to one. One nice thing about the dogs we had in Taji was they hated Haji and were great watch dogs... :twisted:
1/10th SFG(A) Bad Toelz, FRG 85-88
Co. G/143rd INF (LRRS) 89-91
Rgr Class 6-92
Jack of all trades 92-present

"Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest among you may not wear a crown." 3DD

Return to “The Mosh Pit”