Attention all ReconForceRangerSeAL Brain Commandos!

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

hobbit wrote:Great stuff. There was a guy who wrote a Vietnam book awhile ago who described himself "as the only REMF who ever served in Vietnam". Talk about refreshing honesty.
No, there were two of them.
I once met the mail clerk. He admitted that he never left 25 Div HQ's base the entire year.
I bought his drinks the entire night.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
Jason113
US Army Veteran

Post by Jason113 »

O.G.,

That is priceless!!!

:lol:
11-M,B co. 3/15 Inf.
24th I.D. 90-91
Formerly the_machine
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

I guess that makes three now that I think of it. I was doing a funeral in Wusta, MA, or somewhere around there. standing in front of the funeral home during the service a guy walks up to me asking about what we were there for and my uniform. turned out he was a telephone line guy in the 9th ID.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Tirehouse
Ranger

Post by Tirehouse »

K.Ingraham wrote:
hobbit wrote:Great stuff. There was a guy who wrote a Vietnam book awhile ago who described himself "as the only REMF who ever served in Vietnam". Talk about refreshing honesty.
No, there were two of them.
I once met the mail clerk. He admitted that he never left 25 Div HQ's base the entire year.
I bought his drinks the entire night.
Can't fight wars without the guys in the rear pushing beans and bullets to the front, and I bet there would be a ton of "in the shit" boys that would buy that man a beer for getting letters home and out to them in the bush....wars need REMF's... :wink:
TFR Somalia
Kosovo KFOR3A, Iraq 2003-4 OIF 1, 08-10

Return to “The Mosh Pit”