Can height be detrimental?

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

If your a large Ranger, like myself, PLF's can be a little rougher. In Airborne School, my plt sarn't told me "son, your a big man. Your going to hit like a sack of shit." :roll:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Neutron
Tadpole

Post by Neutron »

I'm 6'3"....Rangers, do you see any problems for me in ABN or RIP , Ranger School? My teacher was previous MI, who was ABN, and he said he would get spotted in a crowd easier, but never mentioned anything that would affected him training wise. Do you Rangers see any potential problems?
"Just know who you ARE and drive the fuck on!" - Ranger Steadfast

Life is nothing more than a ladder, climb it better, higher, faster.

Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Never quit, and permanently destroy the little part of your mind that says...."I can't." - Ranger BadMuther
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

VERY well said, Sloth. Jesus, im nice to one fuckin dep and they get diahrrea of the fucking brain. SOmebody tell me to pull my head out of my ass. (That would be a "Ranger" )would say that...Ill fly across the world and kill a dep if it comes from one of them.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Desert Sloth wrote:

Listen MFerrs.....I think we answered this question already. PHYSICAL SIZE DOES NOT MEAN SHIT!!!!

IT IS THE SIZE OF YOUR HEART, YOUR PRIDE AND MOST OF ALL, HOW BIG YOUR BALLS ARE TO DO THE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.

Stop worrying about this shit and how about getting your fucking heads in the ballgame and do PT and get focused on what you have lying ahead of you instead of this trivial bullshit.
All the little guys say that! lol :wink: :twisted:
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Abell9 wrote:VERY well said, Sloth. Jesus, im nice to one fuckin dep and they get diahrrea of the fucking brain. SOmebody tell me to pull my head out of my ass. (That would be a "Ranger" )would say that...Ill fly across the world and kill a dep if it comes from one of them.
Pull your head out of your ass. :wink:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Neutron wrote:I'm 6'3"....Rangers, do you see any problems for me in ABN or RIP , Ranger School? My teacher was previous MI, who was ABN, and he said he would get spotted in a crowd easier, but never mentioned anything that would affected him training wise. Do you Rangers see any potential problems?
Go back and READ THIS FUCKING THREAD
B Co 3/75
1989-1990

Return to “About RASP”