Army Ink

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Woobie wrote:Should go good in the Army schools!

Actually, prolly wouldn't be too bad.....Is that a tank or a dozer I see??? :twisted:
I think its a duck. Really.
Nyte Raider

Post by Nyte Raider »

Nice colors Leatherneck, definately nice.

:lol: @ The instructor tat. I'd hate to be him in basic. Nightly blanket parties, because you know the Drill Sgt's would smoke the shit out of all the rest of us too
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Steadfast wrote:All you DEP'ers with ballz, just go ahead and get these few words of wisdom tatooed on your arms. Show your instructers how tough you are:
I am a tough MoFo - I will fuck the mother of every instructor I shall ever have. None of you DI's & RI's can smoke me hard enough to stop me
Here's a colorful tattoo along those same lines:
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Dang EP, it looks just like you when you were in BN :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

devilrat35 wrote:
Steadfast wrote:All you DEP'ers with ballz, just go ahead and get these few words of wisdom tatooed on your arms. Show your instructers how tough you are:
I am a tough MoFo - I will fuck the mother of every instructor I shall ever have. None of you DI's & RI's can smoke me hard enough to stop me
You know, I wonder if the DIs in basic would somehow engineer a training accident for any guy who said that (not even thinking of if he had it tattooed on himself), I mean holy hell talk about asking it. :lol:
True, but can you imagine the legend that would follow the tough SOB who had that tat and passed the smoke sessions? He'd be CSM in no time flat!
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”