Poser thread (o3shooter)

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

msg_dman
Ranger

Post by msg_dman »

It makes me sick how the SFTT guys are for the most part circling the wagon around this clown. Read the 22 pages of posts and it will make you sick how easily they are fooled.
Ranger Class # 12-89
Merrills PSG 89-90
C/Co 4th RTB 90-92
USASOC Ft Bragg 01-06
Retired 1 Feb 2006

In Memory of 1LT Ben Hall - KIA 31 July 2007
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

msg_dman wrote:It makes me sick how the SFTT guys are for the most part circling the wagon around this clown. Read the 22 pages of posts and it will make you sick how easily they are fooled.
Let me remind you that SFTT is the brainchild of David Hackworth. one of the ultimate opportunists, spinners, and tellers of half-truths.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
B 2/75
Ranger

Post by B 2/75 »

That 2 star goober over there named Afghantzi really pissed me off with his shit about the VA short bus. GRRRRRRR.
- ALL THE WAY -
1st Plt B 2/75 - Sniper
Ranger classes 4-80 & 9-80
3/60 INF 9th ID
2/278 ACR TN NG
3/319 INF 80TH ID
4/4 FA
11th USAFAD (8" Special Wpns)
D/96 CA (A)
JIATF-East (Counter Drug)
478 CA (FID/UW) (IFOR/SFOR)
5 SFG (A) (OIF 1)
USSOCOM - Retired AUG 09
Biometrics Mgmt Office (AFG) (SAIC)
PM DoD Biometrics - Operations (SAIC)
ma91c1an
Triple Canopy

Post by ma91c1an »

rgrpuck wrote:The other problem with this is (as I remember I wasnt there) Seats on the aircraft for that jump were at a premium. Privates were getting bumped left and right. But they suddenly had rigs and seat for 4 AF cops ??????? Get the fuck out of hear.
Got that right.

We took 15-man platoons.

1st Batt did things differently, but there were not enough birds to go around.

No way that Security Police were bumping Rangers.

No fucking way.
-------
Classes 12, 13, and 14-81.
Company A, 2d Battalion (Ranger), 1st Platoon, "Bad 'Muthers," 1980-1984;
SFQC 4-84.
Company B, 2d Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group (Airborne), ODA 151, 1984-1986.
Kurt V
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by Kurt V »

My opinion is both Grunts and SFTT are gay. What the fuck is with all that rank BS? "General of the Forum." The posters in both those sites have small dick issues.
Blackie
Embryo

Post by Blackie »

It makes me sick how the SFTT guys are for the most part circling the wagon around this clown.
Yeah it sickens some of us too. But what can we do? The invasion began during the Iraq war and then got worse with the election and re-election. I think most of us thought the Marxists would lose interest and leave, we thought wrong. Some of those guys will argue with a wall and some are probably SPLC plants from looking at their political leanings. Guys like you skeeer em. :lol:
Anyway glad you brought the posse JR, none of us there are Rangers, so we knew it was B/S but we didn't know how to bust him out. Having BTDT guys confront this was a good way to deal with it. Again thanks.
Bravo Zulu
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Whitey wrote:
Yeah it sickens some of us too. But what can we do?

Whattya mean "what can we do?"

You fuckin run em off.

You won't find any of that shit staining the carpet in our house. :evil:
RSD 96-99
Blackie
Embryo

Post by Blackie »

We aren't mods, haven't seen one in 6 months.
T0000009

Post by T0000009 »

Whitey wrote:We aren't mods, haven't seen one in 6 months.
Do somthing about it, don't just sit on your hands.

Step up. Be a mod. Take charge.

Good to see you here.
Blackie
Embryo

Post by Blackie »

We have asked to be mods, we never get return e-mails on anything since Hack died and Chris quit.
Blackie
Embryo

Post by Blackie »

I don't think they even have a MOD now or want one. I figured after Hack died they'd sell the site to the moveon.crowd. All we can do is just argue with the Maxians and cuss them out. I won't be on here much, I'm not a Ranger, never served with any, but we did have Marines in my unit get slots to your school. They said it was good training, but nothing much else.
I just like how you guys have a zero poser tollerance. You meet so many b/s'rs on the net and us Sailors and Marine's have no clue as to how the Army Airborne thing works, so you guys are good to have on the speed dial.
In the FMF it isn't unusual for a guy to get to the unit, fast rope once and be expected to do it on a listing ship on a rough sea state. Guys get pulled as well from here and there who have zero operational experience with the units sometimes. But you wouldn't just get handed a chute though or a dive regulator and be asked to jump or dive with a Force or SEAL team.
So we figured it was a b/s story, we just didn't know what to ask, or how to.
Ya'll did good, thanks.
T0009 do you own a web design company or am I just reading wrong?
We have a site we are working on, the cool guys from SFTT as an alternative place for all branches. If you wouldn't mind maybe I could talk to you about web design sometime?
Thanks again. I got to go tend to Blade :lol:
JR
US Army Reservist

Post by JR »

Rangers and Others -

Thanks for stepping up to out this fuckin' POS poser.

He's gone to ground and his buddies have closed ranks around him.

The SFTT site is truly anarchy, as some of their regulars have said. I won't waste my time there.

The Grunts bubbas were the worst, truthfully - They called US posers, asked us to post 214s openly on the net and other such ridiculous bullshit. In the end, they even shut down the thread. But - That's where he's an actual site Mod, so I guess it figures. Their self-appointed ranking stuff is pretty fuckin' comical, as well...

Thanks again for coming to the firefight. Anti-climactic as it was...
JR
NEX SUPERNE

USAF 1980-92: Det 3, 5th Weather Squadron [Just Cause 2/7 SFG(A) - Desert Storm 1/3 SFG(A)]
USAR 1992-1995: A/2/11 SFG(A), HHC 360 CA Bde(A), HHC 4/505 PIR
ANG/USAFR 1995-2005: 146th/107th Weather Flights - 720th Special Tactics Group
USAR 2005-Present: 3 MEDCOM [OIF 06-08], 418 CA Bn
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

OK JR...Lets move beyond this thread
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"

Return to “The Mosh Pit”