need some help

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

spero wrote:I was just trying to appease the Rangers, I was not trying to sound gay or anything like that. To all of you deppers who respond with assinine comments, well you guys can kiss my ass because I can honestly give two shits what in the hell you fucks have to say to me.

To all the Rangers I apologise for sounding like a bitch
To everyone else reading this suck my big coloradin cock.

love spero

Look, don't try to appease anyone. Just don't try to disrespect anyone on this site. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

WE ALSO HAVE PARENTS OF HOOAHS IN COMBAT, ON THIS SITE.
WE ALSO HAVE CURRENT AND FORMER HOOAHS, FROM OTHER ARMY UNITS, AND OTHER BRANCHES OF SERVICE, THAT REQUIRE THE PROPER RESPECT.

YOU ARE NOT IN ANY POSITION TO CRITISIZE ANYONE ON THIS SITE.

Someone else went and made me hit the caps button again. :wink:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Ace
Tadpole

Post by Ace »

Like it or not, we're in this together so you need to get past this child shit.
"Why?"
"The Question is why not"
"Well, Why"
"I know it's in my heart and soul"
"And if you don't make it?"
"Thats not an option"

Honored Moose Club Member
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Spero-

You are really starting to piss me off.

I wish I had the benefit of knowing some folks before I shipped off. My best friend was supposed to go "buddy system" with me, but he broke his frickin leg.

You are too busy pissing on your fellow DEPers to take advantage of what an asset they can be.

You think that you are going to lone wolf it....

From some of your posts, I'm not sure you have the mental capacity to be a Ranger.....sure, not all Rangers are rocket scientists, but successful Rangers know the concept of TEAMWORK. Ranger Bell put it very well in another post...No one is saying you have to like all your fellow DEPers...I didn't like everyone I knew in Batt...but push comes to shove, they were all my brothers.

Your reputation as a hooah has already started....you might want to step back and regroup......otherwise your legacy will be os someone with a big mouth, who couldn't get along with others, who ended up in Korea.

Copy?????
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

Spero - who said you could change your avatar to one not in the DEP category? What - are you better than all the other DEPpers now?
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

SPERO-

Why is it your getting an attitude close to to DEP date. If your just trying to sound like a badass, I'm sure a couple of guys on this board can arrange a "hooah" welcome for you if you make it to Batt.

Straighten up and fly right. If you don't, your attitude is gonna cost you somewhere down the line. How far you make it, is up to you.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Here is a little story on life spero. Let's say you have finished training and you have been shipped off to a war zone. Rounds are flying all over the place and this guy is a few feet from you yells at yer, "get yer head down jackass." You duck and hear a spray of rounds whizzing just above yer where yer head was moments before. You realize this guy called you jackass but saved your life. You are not going to get upset but in fact will be very thankful that you took his advice. Let's say that later you are walking crouched and you and he come close again. He shoves you down, and yells, "down scumbucket" and he dives nearby you. You hear the rounds ricochet off rocks in front of you and realize this guy calling you names, has indeed, saved your life again. Afterwards you realize he is the guy you hate, as he is always saying he is the best at everything. And most of your peers believe him. Yet, you still hate him, and on top of that he saved your ass twice. He never reminds you he did. He acts like it was nothing. He was just being a team player. You will find people of all walks of life as wm311 states, just take them as they come. Good people come from everywhere. No one wears a sign saying, "I'm a good person". You watch out for your buddy and hopefully he too will watch out for you.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Great example.

ARE YOU LISTENING SPERO?
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
KrazyFlip
Soldier

Post by KrazyFlip »

spero wrote:I was just trying to appease the Rangers, I was not trying to sound gay or anything like that. To all of you deppers who respond with assinine comments, well you guys can kiss my ass because I can honestly give two shits what in the hell you fucks have to say to me.

To all the Rangers I apologise for sounding like a bitch
To everyone else reading this suck my big coloradin cock.

love spero
I personally would care what the DEP's on this site say to me because there is a chance I might see them during some of the training and they could help me out and visa versa. Plus I think this site is to help people out and to make friends. It is not used to piss people off and make them hate you. You never know one of the DEP's here might save your life one day. Or maybe F*ck you over during one of the training phases because of your attitude and what you have said to them. Also I bet there are some Rangers on this site that may make your life hell for you during R.I.P. and Ranger School (If you even make it that far.) I Think you need to sit back and think about what you say before you say it next time. I have not seen it all, I am just trying to tell you to be more curtious to everyone on this site. There is always a chance of something coming back to haunt you.

Michael
Apollyon

Post by Apollyon »

I Love it when this place gets all lovey dovey and makes you feel good deep down inside.

Krazyflip nice words. well spoken and articulate (something I rarely am).

Spero Let me tell you a little story.
A few years ago a good friend of mine took it upon himself to start kicking the shit out of his wife. She would call the cops, they would arrest him and she would never press charges. Well one summer day my wife comes running in the house screaming that Phill is killing Shelly. So I beet feet on out there and tell Phil to knock the crap off before I kick his ass. Well ol' Phil isn't the smartest leaf on the tree, so he takes a swing at me. Now mind you I am not a badass, nor do I claim to be. However I promptly start kicking the living shit out of ol Phil. The next think I know Shelly is on my back punching me in the back of my Shaved head. They got back together the following weekend and I lost the use of a damn fine lawn tracktor. Moral of the story is STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT

Return to “The Mosh Pit”