RhodyOcs reporting in

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
RhodyOcs
Embryo

RhodyOcs reporting in

Post by RhodyOcs »

This is RhodyOos, I was the guy that opted out of my commission to serve in Batt, best choice that I've ever made. I just finished OSUT, on the way to Airborne, then RIP. Thanks to this site, I was ready for the most part in what awaited me, because of the no bullshit advice that I received here, and a lot of personal infortitude. I know that what lies ahead can't be taught on this board, it takes what lies inside. I'll write back in a few months when I reach my goal. The advice and info that I received on this board is invaluable. Phase one is complete, on to bigger things. To the hopefuls like myself and most others on here, read and head on this board, you will not get better info anywhere. Time to put all the talk to rest, and grasp what is in reach... . My thanks to the Rangers on this board, and all vets, and soldiers in the sandbox. RhodyOcs.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed
Bell

Post by Bell »

Rhody!!!! I am really glad you stopped in. I been wondering about you. It's great to hear from ya and I'm glad to see that things are going the way they should. Drive on Soldier. I look forward to addressing you as Ranger.

RLTW
Bell
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Congratz on completion of OSUT. Now you can learn all the Ranger songs the cadre teaches you while going thru airborne school. Have fun here but stay focused and drive on.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Letters from School”