I wonder how much truth is behind this? RFID chip & National

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

RangerX
Ranger

Re: I wonder how much truth is behind this? RFID chip & Nati

Post by RangerX »

Nope. Moonbat central. Just think of them trying even begin to implement this.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

We started implanting the chip two years ago at the VA. It was all ingrained as a part of the flu shot. We use the chip to controll minds and send all of the veterans to the FEMA camps. But keep that quiet
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

Here is the pdf file for the bill in its entirety.

http://www.ncsl.org/documents/health/pp ... idated.pdf

From what I can tell there is no "Subtitle C-11, Section 2521", or a page 1004, but I haven't looked at all 904 pages of the file yet.
I'll keep ya posted.
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
CloakAndDagger
US Army Veteran

Post by CloakAndDagger »

The Sleepy Doc wrote:Here is the pdf file for the bill in its entirety.

http://www.ncsl.org/documents/health/pp ... idated.pdf

From what I can tell there is no "Subtitle C-11, Section 2521", or a page 1004, but I haven't looked at all 904 pages of the file yet.
I'll keep ya posted.
Thanks for the link, Doc.

I ran searches in the document for the terms "national medical", " device registry", "RFID", and "implant" which all came up empty. "medical device" had a reasonable number of hits, but nothing relevant, likewise for "radio". "chip" is prolific, but only as ALL-CAPS acronyms. "tag" only hits on words like advatage and percentage.

So, as much as I dislike the law, listening to conspiracy nuts who have just made-up shit about it, distracts from the real debate. Still good that TC204 posted this crap to be debunked, though.
CloakAndDagger
US Army Veteran

Post by CloakAndDagger »

TC204 wrote:It supposedly came from Ron Paul, who I respect and support, but maybe he really is a wacko. Snopes said it isn't true, but they're also left wing sympathizers.
I like some of his ideas (mainly budgetary stuff), but every once in awhile he seems to get a little loopy and goes off the deep end. I'm not sure if it's genuine delusions or if he is just trying to play to his supporters, but it's the main reason I can't support him for a presidential run (ever). Now, as a congressman... God bless him! We need a few guys in there like him just to shake things up, while still having the majority to keep the crazier ideas in check.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”