Gun Sales Boom Ahead Of November Elections

Discussions on the American political landscape and its participants, world events and defense policy.

Moderator: Site Admin

Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Gun Sales Boom Ahead Of November Elections

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Sales of handguns and ammunition are booming across the country, and retailers say it’s all about the November election.
Gun shop owners around the nation told FoxNews.com that sales, brisk ever since President Obama was elected, have spiked upward in recent months. And manufacturers are having so much trouble keeping up with the demand that one, Sturm, Ruger & Co., can’t keep up with demand. The Southport, Conn.-based company has had to suspend new orders after taking orders for more than 1 million guns in the first three months of the year. Smith & Wesson sales are way up, as we

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/22/gu ... z1psh00AU8
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
RangerX
Ranger

Re: Gun Sales Boom Ahead Of November Elections

Post by RangerX »

Ruger had some deal going where they wanted to sell a million guns and donate some proceeds to the NRA (something like that anyway). That alone might have something to do with their situation.

I've seen a serious uptick in participation in local handgun and mutli-gun matches. A lot of them are new to gun ownership in general. Not sure if this is due to the new popularity of shooting reality show, or maybe it's just the zombies.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space

Return to “News, Politics, and Policy”