Illegal Immigrants...

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

RangerX
Ranger

Re: Illegal Immigrants...

Post by RangerX »

Old Grunt wrote:Dennis Miller said it best:
"Everybody's welcome. Just sign the guest register on the way through the door."
This.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

I'd say until we get this country back under control and on the right track, someone should hang a no vacancy sign on the Statue of Liberty.

We give nothing, no physical aid, no financial aid, nada, zip to any other country. What are they doing to help us right now, either in return for our previous help/aid to them, or anything else along those lines. We always pay out, we always are the first ones on scene in a crisis, and not a goddamned one of them has returned the favor, except to put us in more debt.

Fuck 'em. You either make it on your own or you fail, but we got our own problems right now. Closed for business until further notice.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Post by Lefty »

Old Grunt wrote:Here are some ideas to kick around.
1. Fair Tax. With the passage of a Fair Tax , illegals would now be paying taxes, increasing our revenues by billions and actually making them pay for the many services they now get for free.
2. Fine & jail the people who hire them. These employers are the problem. No jobs, no incentive to sneak across the border.
3. Anyone caught illegaly in the US is listed in a national data base before deportation. No chance of ever becoming a legal US citizen and, a second offense gaurantees a lengthy prison term.
4. Elect a president who isn't a flaming liberal who likes to quote Karl Marx and refers to himself as our "ruler".
Just my nickel ( used to be $.02 before the ruler spent a trillion dollars of our money).
X2
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"

Return to “The Mosh Pit”