Hello

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

DocDaigle

Post by DocDaigle »

H8 Train wrote:Put you little tool away doc she doesn't need a dental pick. :lol: Welcome Yana you have to excuse my friend...he is a sex predator.
And?
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

BeadleBug wrote:
BadMuther wrote:Welcome, what part of rainy, depressing Washington????
Somehow I knew somebody would try to get a grid coordinate on her location, I'm surprised it took this long. However I figured V-Rod took the PM route long before you even saw the post BM. Nice try though. :wink:

Oh and BTW, welcome Yana. 8)

You know I take that as a compliment, right?
RSD 96-99
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

BeadleBug wrote:
Somehow I knew somebody would try to get a grid coordinate on her location, I'm surprised it took this long. However I figured V-Rod took the PM route long before you even saw the post BM. Nice try though. :wink:

Actually, I was just curious since I just moved from there and I visit a lot........c'mon now, I ain't ANYWHERE near as bad as Vrod!!!!!
DocDaigle

Post by DocDaigle »

BadMuther wrote:
BeadleBug wrote:

Actually, I was just curious since I just moved from there and I visit a lot........c'mon now, I ain't ANYWHERE near as bad as Vrod!!!!!
Says WHO?
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome Yana banana fo fanna,

fie fiiii foo fanna, Yana - yoo dana

fie fiiii foo fanna, Yana!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
DocDaigle

Post by DocDaigle »

yana wrote:Thank you for the welcomes Rangers, RideGrrl and Amphibians.

Ranger BadMuther, my initial response to your request for my locale was to be a smart ass and say you'd have to tie me up and beat me :shock: , but then I though hmmmm that might be considered fun to a Ranger!
So I decided to be a little less of a smart ass and say that Im about an hour N of Tacoma.

Yana
Hey BM, sounds like a road trip worth having :lol:
Last edited by DocDaigle on July 16th, 2004, 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Ranger BadMuther, my initial response to your request for my locale was to be a smart ass and say you'd have to tie me up and beat me :shock: , but then I though hmmmm that might be considered fun to a Ranger!
So I decided to be a little less of a smart ass and say that Im about an hour N of Tacoma.

Yana
OH OH, now you done did it! Looks like we're gonna experience a slight "Increase" in this years Ranger Reunion, with a slight "detour" on the way to 2nd Bn. :wink:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Double Double.
Last edited by BadMuther on July 16th, 2004, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Yana
Your obviously on your way to higher things on this board. :twisted:

I periodically visit Puyallup, but I have to say in general, I hate that state. Too much rain, 1 1/2 months of a WEAK summer, and NO ONE is in a hurry to go anywhere......

Hour north of T-Town but south of seattle huh?
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

No problemo. 8)
DocDaigle

Post by DocDaigle »

BadMuther wrote:

Yana
Your obviously on your way to higher things on this board. :twisted:

I periodically visit Puyallup, but I have to say in general, I hate that state. Too much rain, 1 1/2 months of a WEAK summer, and NO ONE is in a hurry to go anywhere......

Hour north of T-Town but south of seattle huh?
That's it BM, were really getting a good fix on her now. All we need is one more fixed point of reference and we have her triangulated. OOpps, did I just type this on the thread? I meant to pm you :lol:

Return to “Introduction Archive”