Former Ranger business guys need to network.

Turning warriors into productive civilian leaders: Employment & Education, Dealing with Veteran's Administration, etc.

Moderator: Site Admin

rangermatt

Former Ranger business guys need to network.

Post by rangermatt »

I for one would much prefer to hire and work with guys whom I know can be depended upon. For those of you who have gotten out and are now in the business world, I recommend you check out this website:

http://www.linkedin.com/

This is not, I say again, not a cheap plug of any kind. Linkedin is a legitimate way that business professionals have started creating social networks throughout the world.

Two other former Rangers and I are going to start forming a network of rangers on this thing. For those of you currently working in the business world, and for those of you who soon will be, it will be a great way to continue using the buddy system that we were trained to use.

For instance, I am an I.T. manager in Boise, ID. I would gladly help out any of my ranger buddies in that area if I could. As I mentioned above, if you spent time rangering, I know I can depend on you. I'd much rather give you a chance at a job if I could, then some civilian creampuff.

Anyway check it out if you want. Send me a PM on this board and we can start our link-up and consolidation.

Oh, and any stragglers we find, we'll point them back to ArmyRanger.com
Aco 1/75 85-89
Ranger class 8(&9!)-87
Scout Platoon Leader, etc. 1-12 Cav 1CD 94-99

Yes I know my name says "member"

Return to “Post Service Issues”