DO rangers get issuded the m9?

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Troy-

We are willing to help you but you need to check your attitude.

As for,
you shouldn't judge me when you do not even know me.
Here's what we do know about you.

1. You have a proclivity to being lazy
2. You don't use proper grammar
3. You have shown a bad attiitude

So yes, we do know you, and that's what we judged you on. We don't play the "it's the internet" game here.

Here's some advice.

1. Step back, stop posting, and regroup.
2. Fellow instructions, namely doing an intro in the proper forum.
3. Get with someone who has already pm'd you, like epokemon, and get him to square you away.
4. Try reading/researching this site. If you have a question, ask it in an intelligent, professional manner.

Drop the attitude, or you won't be here long. This site is a great resource for potential Rangers...It would be ashame to deprive yourself of it due to a piss-poor attitude.

OUT.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Troy

You have been given great advice here by very respected Rangers in the Ranger community.

Just the fact that this site is here is a wonderful thing. Many of us, if not all of us, never had the opportunity to seek advice and information before we joined the service. Don't blow the opportunity that you have here.

Every Ranger and former Vet on this board likes to help anyone that wants to help themselves.

Take the advice that has been given you. Usually, we would'nt hang this long to help someone.

This is last advice I have to give to you, unless you back off and re-group like Ranger wm311 advised.

Re-think the situation.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

troy

Post by SkyShark »

Fall back and re-group is great advice. As Ranger wm311 was trying to get a across in a hilarious way was anyne can say I sorry. However the day comes for everyone when saying sorry just isn't enough. You were asked, advised and even told to research before your posts. If you had, then you would have stopped what you were doing, and placed a proper intro and you would have also found out that this is not "just like any other forum" It is a class all on it own. The Rangers and Veterans on this site have earned the right to run this site as well as speak on it as they like. If you have a target visible on your person, it will be engaged, keep your target low-key. Sit back and just wathc how things run around here. A proper Recon will always ensure a successful mission.Keep your head up. Take the licks you got coming to you and learn from them. Good Luck. :wink:
It's all good.

Return to “Weapons of War”