RIP Instructors are weeding em' out fast!!!

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
blueskiesalways
Ranger Mom

RIP Instructors are weeding em' out fast!!!

Post by blueskiesalways »

Rangers are on a tear!!! :evil:

Received a message form a lady who's son was booted from RIP on his 1st day (yesterday), along with approx. 75 others!!!...I believe they only started with about 100... :shock:

EXCERT: from the conversation the lady had with her son...

one of his friends was shot down because he was "too heavy" 180 pounds another because of somethin' else and him he was in the middle of doin' something...some sort of endurance...and he said "my legs started to feel like rubber and i lowered them a little and moved them right back up just so i could feel 'em again the sergeant came over and said "who you with" and i said 11B and he said "infantry?" and i said yes and he said we don't want any more of you infantrymen you're outta here"

GONNA BE A SMALL GRADUATING CLASS...
Mom - One former 1/75 Ranger warrior......One current 3/75 Ranger warrior
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Yea, thats our boy and DAMN......we sure are proud of him.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: Ranger H8 is weeding em' out fast!!!

Post by Earthpig »

blueskiesalways wrote:Ranger H8 is on a tear!!! :evil:

Received a message form a lady who's son was booted from RIP on his 1st day (yesterday), along with approx. 75 others!!!...I believe they only started with about 100... :shock:

EXCERT: from the conversation the lady had with her son...

one of his friends was shot down because he was "too heavy" 180 pounds another because of somethin' else and him he was in the middle of doin' something...some sort of endurance...and he said "my legs started to feel like rubber and i lowered them a little and moved them right back up just so i could feel 'em again the sergeant came over and said "who you with" and i said 11B and he said "infantry?" and i said yes and he said we don't want any more of you infantrymen you're outta here"

GONNA BE A SMALL GRADUATING CLASS...
Getting booted and quitting are two entirely different animals. From my understanding after hearing from the Cadre, no one was booted yesterday.....they all quit. I guess I wouldn't expect a kid to tell his mom that he quit, though.
RLTW
EP
Last edited by Earthpig on February 11th, 2005, 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Alba go bragh!!!!
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Silverback
Ranger

Re: RIP Instructors are weeding em' out fast!!!

Post by Silverback »

blueskiesalways wrote:from the conversation the lady had with her son...
Not sure I would count this as an impartial source.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Admit it Blueskies isn't it great that you spawned a warrior and she spawned a bitch?
I can picture you patting the back of her hand in that there, there way that you ladies have!
As soon as she left you were probably pumping your fist in the air and hoppin' on one leg.
'Fess up! :wink:
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Kilted Heathen wrote:Admit it Blueskies isn't it great that you spawned a warrior and she spawned a bitch?
I can picture you patting the back of her hand in that there, there way that you ladies have!
As soon as she left you were probably pumping your fist in the air and hoppin' on one leg.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

RIPQuitter wrote::::Sniveling voice:::
Mom....Hello....Pick up the phone

I have never been so..so..:::Breaks into uncontrollable sobbing:::

They were so..so..unfair...:::Weeping like a 6 year old with a stubbed toe:::

No..it wasn't hard...it was..was..stupid and I hate them
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
blueskiesalways
Ranger Mom

Kilted Heathen wrote:Admit it Blueskies isn't it great that you spawned a warrior and she spawned a bitch?
LMAO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

After reading the responses...
Was actually thinking...WELL. there you have it...The Cadre are oviously doing their job....Hell, if you can't even tell your mama you QUIT (I'm sure she'd get over it)...MAYBE, he'd "forget" to mention that he was quitting in the middle of a firefight when you were counting on him...Don't want him watching my son's back!!!
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

blueskiesalways wrote: After reading the responses...
Was actually thinking...WELL. there you have it...The Cadre are oviously doing their job....Hell, if you can't even tell your mama you QUIT (I'm sure she'd get over it)...MAYBE, he'd "forget" to mention that he was quitting in the middle of a firefight when you were counting on him...Don't want him watching my son's back!!!
You are absolutely100%fuckingcorrect! Good catch Mom.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

blueskiesalways wrote:
LMAO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

After reading the responses...

Ahhh, Blue Skys, your insight is remarkable...and your perspective right on target. And by the way...while the RIP riders are brutal, the don't just throw people out like that. It's pretty much 100% performance and like Heathen said, I know damned well you are doing the booty-booty dance cause your genetic pool hasnt said those magic words..."I quit!"
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
blueskiesalways
Ranger Mom

Hey, Did ya' all notice i said "Cadre" and not TEACHER...LMAO

Response to an earlier post of mine...

Ranger Mom, "as gently as possible" we Rangers don't like our Scroll being compared to a Boy Scout Badge. You pinned on his Scroll. Your son would probably make you do pushups for calling his Scroll a badge. Just some info to keep you out of trouble with your son.

Ranger2

AHHHH, The great learning curve...lol
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

[quote"]I
GODDAMN IT, I'M FUCKING PISSED! :evil:[/quote]

Easy bro take deep breaths. :D SHit he has to tell his mom something other than I quit! You do some good work there H8 and I get the feeling you like it! :twisted:
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

Return to “About RASP”