RANGER Liason

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
MAB78
Embryo

RANGER Liason

Post by MAB78 »

Rangers

I was reading over the FAQ I noticed that it said while im in Airborne school a Ranger Liason will come and talk to us. Does the liason only talk to those with an option 40 in their contract? If I do not have an option 40 is there anyway I can volunter for RIP if there is an open slot ? I only have Airborne in my contract and im assigned to the 82nd will I have to go to my unit and become ranger qualified thru them? I am willing to do whatever it takes to get a slot. I talked to one ranger and he told me while I was in jump school to go see the Major and talk to him and see what could be done. Im not so sure the major wants a PFC walking into his office asking for help to get a slot. What advice could you give me on the matter. By the way I have read the whole FAQ and I dont want to waste your time with stupid questions but I could not find my answer.

Respectfully Yours
Miguel
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

It is my understanding that a Ranger Liason will come to your Airborne School and talk to anyone who is interested in a shot at RIP. Your PT scores will need to be very high.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Silverback
Ranger

Re: RANGER Liason

Post by Silverback »

MAB78 wrote:Rangers I talked to one ranger and he told me while I was in jump school to go see the Major
I would not suggest talking to anyone refered to as "The Major"
MAB78 wrote:Im not so sure the major wants a PFC walking into his office asking for help to get a slot.
This is good advice!

MAB78 wrote:What advice could you give me on the matter.
I would first suggest that you try and find a Blackhat that is Ranger qualified and respectfully "ask his advice". The reason I say a Ranger qualified Blackhat is because I think you might actually get more resistance from a Non-Ranger qualified black hat. If all else fails when you get to a position that you feel you are not getting the help you need you can contact me via PM or email and I "Know a few people" that might be able to assist you
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
MAB78
Embryo

Thanks Alot

Post by MAB78 »

Ranger Silverback

Thanks for the prompt reply. That advice seems practical and confirms what I suspected. Im doing everything I can reading all the posted FAQs in here which have been extremely helpful. I will definitely keep you posted on my progress and thanks for the help.

Respectfully Yours
Miguel
Last edited by MAB78 on February 8th, 2005, 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Check your PMs MAB78
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

That's exactly why I fuckin' told you to read the goddamn rules.
Do you think Ranger Silverback offers that kind of fuckin' help to
every wannabe that comes along?
This was a first.
And frankly asshole, you were asking questions that have already been asked and answered dozens of times.
Now...I told you not to post until you read and understood the fuckin' rules here then you bepop your disrespectful ass back in here and address a respected Ranger like you just happen be fucking his sister.
And this is after he offered to help your shit-bit fucking career in a fashion normally unheard of.
Fuck you.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
MAB78
Embryo

My apologies

Post by MAB78 »

Ranger Silverback

I dont want to get off to bad start and I meant no disrepect. Anyone who wears the tab should be addressed properly on this site and I wont let it happen again. My apologies to any other Rangers who lay eyes upon my reply. You all deserve the proper respect and I need to pay better attention to my postings.

Thanks
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Awww...ok then. :D
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!

Return to “About RASP”