grading system

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
bhong
Egg

grading system

Post by bhong »

hi. im bhong fron the philippines. i've always been a great admirer of the rangers. here in the philippines...their slogan is: we strike! i would like to know where i can get information regarding the us ranger school grading system. thanx a lot!!!
mikelogics
Tadpole

Post by mikelogics »

Bhong, I will be VERY carefull if I were you. That's not the kind of question you NEED to ask the Rangers even if your life depended on it.

Konting ingat lang.
If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.

SFOC Class 77-94
Tm Ldr, SF Tm 1302 95-96
CO, 12th SF Co. SFR(A) SOCOM PA 97-99
CO, 66th Infantry Battalion 10th Infantry Divison, Philippine Army (current)
Bell

Post by Bell »

You want this one Mike? hahahhaha. We been getting a herd of em running through here lately and since he's from your AO I figgered you qualified as scout leader for this one. hahahha.

Damn this has been a strange week. Guess school got em all gathered in one place now. I don't know where they're coming from.

RLTW
Bell
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

I think even most of us who have been through and graduated from the US Army's Ranger School would like to know where in the hell we can get that information! :?
mikelogics
Tadpole

Post by mikelogics »

Can I Bell? HAHAHA!!! Just goes to show how popular this site has been. We have the same situation actually. We get these people all the time. Some of them are sincere about it but just don't know any better.

I could tell bhong was a Pinoy a click away. Don't ask me how.

Now back to bhong: The Filipinos here are well regarded. Don't ruin our image. It would be wise to identify yourself first before expecting information to go your way. And even if you did, pigs will fly before the Rangers here give you anything. If you were to ask me the grading system in SROC or SFOC, I will give you the same answer. Zip!

Ask something else. Better yet, don't ask anything at all.

mikelogics (sundalongPilipino)
If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.

SFOC Class 77-94
Tm Ldr, SF Tm 1302 95-96
CO, 12th SF Co. SFR(A) SOCOM PA 97-99
CO, 66th Infantry Battalion 10th Infantry Divison, Philippine Army (current)

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”