FNG.. sort off

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

RangerBales

FNG.. sort off

Post by RangerBales »

Spring and summer heat are off the brain (Foundry...melter). Have no beef with anyone. Did not know how deep this community was. Just found out while visiting SOCNET.

AKA recontommy
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

I have no idea what you're talking about. Is that an introduction?
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Master J

Post by Master J »

WTF?
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Isn't this the much debated 'reconranger' from yesteryear? Thomas Bales? Ultra-opsec-statedept-IcouldtellyoubutthenI'dhavetokillyou-USMCRecon-Bales?
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

That's pretty good 'loose association'; tell me, have you been schizophrenic long? :wink:
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

Whoever you are 'RangerBales' you need to fully qualify yourself to us if you expect to continue to exist on this board, as you have chosen 'Ranger' to be part of your user name. 24 hours and the clock's ticking.
DO NOT PM ME
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Who's this guy? :?:
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Wrong answer. If we want to change your avatar - we'll just have the admin do it for us.
RangerBales

Post by RangerBales »

Ranger wrote:Whoever you are 'RangerBales' you need to fully qualify yourself to us if you expect to continue to exist on this board, as you have chosen 'Ranger' to be part of your user name. 24 hours and the clock's ticking.

Salty got it right, wish I had visited SOCNET before the brawl was started here. If SOCNET could find my division sniper class, I'm in awe that no one could walk down to personel across from the barracks past the med station to look up some old records.
Master J

Post by Master J »

Oh boy here we go again.lets dx this ass before it gets out of hand.
RangerBales

Semper Fi

Post by RangerBales »

Leatherneck wrote:
Spitfire wrote:He cant tell you because his brain is all in pain from the winter rain and hes just killed someone and now he has a blood stain in the summer heat because the community was to deep and hes going crazy cus he aint had no beef and the trees aint got no leafs cus its winter and the rain is one horrible drain.
Cute spitfire. Now shut-the-fuck-up and get your teenage DEP ass out of this conversation. It's past your bedtime. If you don't start demonstrating better judgement, in terms of who you start fucking with, then I am personally gonna begin a campaign get you a new avatar (something reeeeeeeeeaaaaal special). This is between the BTDTs, you better shoot an azimuth for the DEP Commo Zone and move out.
Thanks, Leather. I have a place that makes the smelters in LOTR look like a joke, If spitfire is up for the job, I can give him one, tending and slaging coreless induction furnaces. Contact me spitfire if you want a manly job.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Just who the fuck is this bales guy?
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA

Return to “Introduction Archive”