RIP Class Graduation :: 11-03

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

RIP Class Graduation :: 11-03

Post by Disinfertention »

Glock and myself graduated from RIP this last Friday, on the 12th. Glock has gone to 2nd bat. with our other friend from basic/AIT/Airborne, but I volunteered to stay at 3rd bat.

I know that Glock is a fairly active member of the community, so I wanted to make sure all the Rangers know right where to find him =D

I'm looking foward to starting later in the week. Inprocessing seems to be the major thing of the first few days, but I stand anxious for PT and training. I'd like to thank all the people who post here for all the little bits of information that have been brought here, and that I picked up that helped me on my way to at least getting here. Hopefully it will help me through the next first leg of my journey as well.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
DarrenF
Tadpole

Post by DarrenF »

Congrats to both of you!
Carboned114
Tadpole

Congrats...

Post by Carboned114 »

Awesom news, good job guys. Keep it up :)
Master J

Post by Master J »

hooaah rangers.congrats.
Freed Y
Tadpole

Post by Freed Y »

Congrats to both of you, great news
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

Well done to both of you ! Keep your eyes on the horizon, there are more challenges ahead.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Now keep yer eyes and ears open and both feet on the ground. You're gonna start learning all the good shit now. This is where the fun begins.

RLTW
Bell
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Yeah, or as the SP4 w/Ranger Tabs will say "So you made it to Bn, so what? Think you know everything now? You don't know shit. Get down!"

Hahaha. This is where the fun begins alright and you guys have done what many could not. However, the Big Learning curve - life as a Ranger, serving in a Ranger Bn - is now staring you in the face. There are surely many challenges there for you, and a lot of fun, adventure, camaradarie, good times, deployments, probably combat deployments, adversity and general suckey conditions while deployed.

Enjoy it while you can. Congratulations to both of you, and all the new RIP graduates. Rangers now - Brothers forever.
Last edited by Spartan on September 14th, 2003, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rbarger
Ranger

Post by rbarger »

Congratulations Rangers.
B. Co. 3/75 88-92
RIP Det. 75th Regt. 92-93
C. Co. 3/75 93-95
RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

Congrats.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

No matter if your time in Ranger Battalion is a good or bad, you will be forever changed by the experience. Learn from it, cherish it, thrive from it.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA

Return to “About RASP”