5 jump chump

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

I'm damned proud of you Weidert, you fucking paratrooper. I wish you the best of luck in recovering and driving on to complete the mission. Of course, after you graduate RIP, the real adventure begins.

Now, what about all the other people on here that are using YOUR avatar? Just going to let that slide, eh? :twisted:
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Good Job Weidert, stay off your foot as much as possible. Foot injuries are slow healing you might want to try a Dr. Scholls foot insert to support your arch that will speed the healing process. Have a good time celebrating your grad from Jump School. Remember this is a series of growth sessions for you each objective you have passed, continue on until you have completed "Your Primary Objective".

Good luck to you young PARATROOPER! 8)
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Bell

Post by Bell »

Way to go Soldier. Thanks for the SITREP.

Hint: Don't play bat gammen. You'll lose.

RLTW
Bell
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Congratulations young Paratrooper. This is great news. Don't listen to Spartan about your Avatar, you are now eligible to select your own avatar Soldier. Heal up, now is the time to check out what is wrong with your foot so you can gain max. time for it to heal. Keeps us informed Weidert. Good Sitrep. Enjoy your holidays with your relatives. Let the legs in your neighborhood see what a Paratrooper looks like. :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Ardent Lady
Tadpole

Post by Ardent Lady »

Congratulations, Paratrooper Weirdart! Finishing Airborne is a great accomplishiment! Wear those wings with pride.

You are just behind my son. He finished Airborne the week before Thanksgiving. There's a look in his eye that wasn't there before. His favorite part -outside of the rush out the door- was the feeling of having nothing around him as he hung in the air.

I can't speak for your mom, but if it was me, I'd think that a night of caffeine and gaming would be a great way to celebrate!
Reverend Mother of the Church of The Yellow River

The ultimate effect of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer
502in62

Post by 502in62 »

Congrats trooper. Now take care of that foot. :evil:
smokn38
Paratrooper

Post by smokn38 »

Congratulations.
HHC 1/508th Panama 1989-1990
HHC and A Co 1/505th 1990-1992
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Weidert wrote:Hooah! thanks alot Ranger Spartan for all the support you've given, it's a huge motivator, that goes for all the Rangers and members of this site as well. Jump week was fucking awesome, I had 2 hard landings but other than that it was the next best thing to sex without a doubt. When that door opens and you're just sucked out of the plane it's like nothing I've ever experienced.
Weedick,

Congrats on abn school. You need to get your frickin foot looked at, why not now????

BTW, the easiest landings you will EVER have are at airborne school.....plowed field, pillow ruck...... :twisted:

Good luck!!

I graduated airborne school about the same time....back then the DS buildup was going on, so they put us through an "accelerated" RIP.....no days off (except Christmas) and no jump week.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

AIRBORNE

We're all proud of you Weidert. You've got a great cheering section here! KEEP US UPDATED ON THE FOOT AND YOUR PROGRESS THROUGH RIP!
Last edited by Slowpoke on December 5th, 2004, 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
roy
Egg

Post by roy »

I'm right here with you waiting for RIP, same grad date, what platoon where you in?
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Congrats, Weed-dart!

Nothing more to say except keep on keepin on.

Yer not done yet, go finish it. 8)
RSD 96-99

Return to “Letters from School”