Hello from the "virtual" 75th Rangers!

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
NoahH
Ranger

Post by NoahH »

K.Gorham,

You need to post an introduction here http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=35

Read ALL the FAQs here http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=16

I suggest you PM an admin and ask for a name change. Also, address Rangers as 'Ranger (name)' as in Ranger Dublo or Ranger Abell9.

GOOD LUCK.
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

I just hope that "Love Train" comes by here and checks this shit out..... I think the shit claimed by this guy are "Love Train's" particulars.

This might turn out fun in the end. :twisted: :twisted:

There is not a chance in hell that I would visit that fag's site. No sense encouraging their bull-shit.....if that is what makes them feel important...and sufficient as a man...........then he needs all of the help he can get.

I wouldn't even worry about it Noah....he won't be here long.
I was in 2/75 from 97 to 00. 5-99

"He only loved people, he thought, who had fought or been mutilated. Other people were fine and you liked them and were good friends; but you only felt true tenderness and love for those who had been there and had received the castigation that everyone receives who goes there long enough." Ernest Hemingway
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Dublo wrote:

I wouldn't even worry about it Noah....he won't be here long.

He's already gone.

I seriously doubt he has the virtual balls to show back up :lol:
RSD 96-99
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Do you have a Batman poster in your bedroom?
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

I need a fucking drink before I stroke the fuck out.

I know mockery is the best form of flattery, but damn. Like a dumbass I had to see for myself ...... kind of like just having to look at a car wreck. Bad mistake.

Listen up slick bolt. You'd better stay the fucking goddamn hell away from us **real** Rangers. I live a sedentary lifestyle now, and haven't struck anyone in anger in quite a long while. But I find myself wishing that the limitations of a virtual world could be overcome for about three fucking seconds in your case.

Your actions are disrespectfull to EVERY Ranger here, and more importantly, to Rangers who have paid the ultimate price for freedom .... a price which an individual like you will never understand.

Go play your pussy game and stay the fuck out of our house you disrespectfull cunt wart.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

HE'S A HER!!!! :lol:
RSD 96-99
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

I woke up in the Bermuda Triangle this morning! WTF??!
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Just saw your profile. Now a REALLY need a fucking drink.

Jesus H. Christ! The whole damn world is going to Hell.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

And there you have is, boys. PROOF that chicks can be Rangers TOO!!!

Somebody stop the world. I'm getting the fuck OFF!
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

From her profile on the game site:
Gorham wrote:
My online friends often find it funny that I\'ll jump on AA to kick some opfor butt, and then get off to go sewing or quilting. I must admit that I have quite a few interests and usually can find time enough for most of them. Someday I will likely want to make a quilt for our computer room depicting something general about AA and/or the 75th Rangers. :) I\'m not kidding.

Great stuff here gents :shock:
RSD 96-99
Swoff
Tadpole

Post by Swoff »

I just wanted to make it clear to the Rangers on this board that while I played the game Americas Army I decided to join up on the clan from which she was representing and I was discusted by how they impersonate real Rangers. That made me leave in disgust, since that day I haven't played that game out of respect to the fallen Soldiers. How can I play when they run around mocking true Rangers who earned the right to call themselves Rangers.... I ask myself.

To admin: If this was over the edge, feel free to edit/remove. I just had to get this of my chest.
Bell

Post by Bell »

It's the internet. You can be anything you wanna be.

Until you come to this board. :twisted: :twisted:

RLTW
Bell

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”