HELP ME EXPOSE THIS ASSHAT

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

JK163Y
Egg

HELP ME EXPOSE THIS ASSHAT

Post by JK163Y »

So, I'm not a Ranger myself. I have military background but nothing really special. I went to high school with a guy we'll call "Big Richard" who was a supply NCO for the bulk of his service. Now I find "Big Richard" on LinkedIn claiming not only to have been an Airborne Ranger, but also that he "Supervised a 12 personnel Direct Action Special Operations Raid team", "Supervised and lead a Personal Security Detail Team for a 2-Star General at multiple locations to include within the United States and to various countries all over the world" AND " Trained in battlefield interrogation and tactical questioning and Developed and implemented a marksmanship training path that enabled participants to become expert rated on multiple weapon systems." This garbage was taken directly from his LinkedIn page where he's using a fake last name to keep people off his trail. And now he's a helpdesk support tech for Ring security systems? Not at all what such a high level expert should be doing for work after such an illustrious career as an Airborne Ranger. NONE OF THESE THINGS were ever on his Facebook profile for THE ENTIRETY of his service. Someone help me get this big swinging Richard exposed PLEASE. I can provide his name once we get the ball rolling.

Thank you.

JK.
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Re: HELP ME EXPOSE THIS ASSHAT

Post by Disinfertention »

JK163Y wrote: December 5th, 2023, 12:04 pm So, I'm not a Ranger myself. I have military background but nothing really special. I went to high school with a guy we'll call "Big Richard" who was a supply NCO for the bulk of his service. Now I find "Big Richard" on LinkedIn claiming not only to have been an Airborne Ranger, but also that he "Supervised a 12 personnel Direct Action Special Operations Raid team", "Supervised and lead a Personal Security Detail Team for a 2-Star General at multiple locations to include within the United States and to various countries all over the world" AND " Trained in battlefield interrogation and tactical questioning and Developed and implemented a marksmanship training path that enabled participants to become expert rated on multiple weapon systems." This garbage was taken directly from his LinkedIn page where he's using a fake last name to keep people off his trail. And now he's a helpdesk support tech for Ring security systems? Not at all what such a high level expert should be doing for work after such an illustrious career as an Airborne Ranger. NONE OF THESE THINGS were ever on his Facebook profile for THE ENTIRETY of his service. Someone help me get this big swinging Richard exposed PLEASE. I can provide his name once we get the ball rolling.

Thank you.

JK.
These things are challenging especially if they are just claiming random stuff by the sounds of it. If you know where they work you can message their employer to let them know they are lying about their service records and see if they care. Blasting him through DMs on linked in or other social media is barely worth it. Saying that from experience. As long as they aren't getting money/benefits from it, it's kind of whatever. If it makes them feel better about their service great. The lies will catch up to them eventually.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04

Return to “The Mosh Pit”