SITREP - iFortitude

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Grim666
Ranger/Moderator

Re: SITREP - iFortitude

Post by Grim666 »

Ok you jus really pissed me off. Once I get to a computer you will have a message that better be acknowledged by tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Graduated RASP Class 09-12
Successful Mentee to Ranger The Sleepy Doc
75th Ranger Regiment, RSTB 2013 - 2016
528th SOSB, SOMEDD 2016 - ????
Grim666
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Grim666 »

OK any idea what pissed me off? I just had the same issue with a medic in your Pre-RASP class so you are going to get the same treatment he did. You have a choice. Some of this is going to be based on your integrity. So here is my issue. You were promoted. I don't care to what rank it is. You are not not in uniform. Period. The military and in this case the US Army gives you a rank for a reason. Unless you have some super big financial problem then there is absolutely no reason you should not be wearing rank. It will cost you all of about $10. A set of pin ons for your PC and 2 for your chest. It is a requirement for RASP. Have you not learned the Ranger Creed yet? If you did then you should be ashamed of yourself. I mean WTF you clearly do not deserve the rank because you are acting just like a stupid private (E1). So here is what you must do. First, you will smoke yourself for 3 hours. You can break it up into (4) 45 min sessions. No weights or working out, simple smoking. Push-ups, flutterkicks, inchworms, bear crawls, mountains climbers...... Hopefully you have the point. Since you are only supposed to be doing 25 of each every time you get to 25 (+1 for your Airborne Ranger) you switch exercises. After 45 min you stop take a breather no more than an hour and repeat 4 times. Second, you have a 1500 word essay due to me by 2100 18APR2016, I will PM you my email address. This essay is to be about what part of the Ranger Creed you are messing up and why it is important, and why is rank important in the military. If you have not gone to college or were not great at writing in high school I suggest that you have someone look over it. It will be looked at for content and grammar. And you are to have your shit fixed by Monday 0600. Commandos and Ranger Joe's are both open tomorrow. You messed up now fix it. Or your other option is simple I will speak to your cadre with whom I am very familiar and they can decide if you should even be there any more (which I am sure they have more than enough of so losing one is no big deal). Your PM with my email will be inbound shortly. The library is open and there are Rec Centers that are open till late on the weekend so there is simply no excuse.
Graduated RASP Class 09-12
Successful Mentee to Ranger The Sleepy Doc
75th Ranger Regiment, RSTB 2013 - 2016
528th SOSB, SOMEDD 2016 - ????
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Wholeheartedly agree with Ranger Grimm666. Piss poor attitude on your part that would get you smoked all fucking night at Battaliion and probably DX'd the following morning.

Especially after you stated just prior to that that you spent 300.00 on inspection gear.

In my short and very humble time in the army I was so proud of each promotion that was given to me simply because to me it was coming from giants of men in Regiment. I was a punk kid who smoked too much weed and got arrested far too many times in my youth and to see that these men saw something in me enough to promote me each time meant to me that I wasn't just another kid from the street that would always be a fuck up in life, they were telling me that they trust and respect me a little bit more with each promotion I received and giving me more responsibility with each one, turning me from a shithead into a fine young leader to fight beside the greatest warriors this world has ever produced.

To my point, by not being in proper uniform and doing it with callous disregard is the same as spitting on the boots of the very men that are saying to you "you've earned this". I hope you get caught out of uniform and smoked until you're puking. You better change you're goddamnd attitude quickly. With Ranger Grimm666's last post to you you've seen what a small fucking world it is to be a Ranger, and how much we respect and love it.

Don't even answer me, just do what Ranger Grimm666 has ordered you to do. When you're done with that punch yourself in the dick.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
iFortitude
Future Soldier / Opt40

Post by iFortitude »

Roger Ranger Cams and Ranger ManchuV, I'm continuing to make good on my fuck up with Grim666s mentorship.

SITREP:
We had a PT test today, 5 failed and I got 85 push-ups, 74 situps, and a 12:32 2 mile. My push-ups and run went way up, but I went down 4 push-ups which resulted in my not getting the 300+ I was striving for.
11X Option 40
Ship Date: 20150929

"Five Mentees Report Here" Thread Member
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

He has not been on the site since 19 April. Anyone know what happened to him?
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “Letters from School”