Marines ordered to hand over weapons in Yemen

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

cams
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Marines ordered to hand over weapons in Yemen

Post by cams »

Shame on me for not checking to make sure CNN was in agreement. There's no way our Dear Leaders Regime would manipulate the media to cover up another politically correct fiasco.

Get back in line citizen. Your cool aid is over here.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Koolaid comes in blue and red. You are drinking your share.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
rangerjd
Ranger

Post by rangerjd »

The sad fact is they were ordered to leave their weapons behind, whether operational or not a, US Troop in harms way, was told to leave their weapon behind while surrounded by an enemy force. I find this disgraceful. Another chink taken out of the armor of our national defense.
Ranger Class 8-82
C Co 2/75 80-83-HCMTC 83-85
Drill Sgt 85-87-Sapper Instructor 87-89
A Co 2/75 89-90-G3 I Corps 90-91
I Corps LRSC 91-93-7th RTB RI 94-95
Retired 95
"I'd rather spend 10 seconds in the saddle, than a life time of watching from the stands." Chris Ledoux
rangerjd
Ranger

Post by rangerjd »

Silverback wrote:Koolaid comes in blue and red. You are drinking your share.
Koolaid also comes in Yellow, I believe that is the color our administration is drinking. When all else fails turn and run or better yet do nothing, followed of course, by a game of golf.
Ranger Class 8-82
C Co 2/75 80-83-HCMTC 83-85
Drill Sgt 85-87-Sapper Instructor 87-89
A Co 2/75 89-90-G3 I Corps 90-91
I Corps LRSC 91-93-7th RTB RI 94-95
Retired 95
"I'd rather spend 10 seconds in the saddle, than a life time of watching from the stands." Chris Ledoux
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Moral relativism practiced by once honorable men.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Silverback wrote:Koolaid comes in blue and red. You are drinking your share.
I won't argue that, I do lean to the right, only because all those leaning to the left keep taking from us, keep telling us what to eat, what to drink, who we must be accepting of, turning our military into a vast social experiment with things that used to be inconceivable, guns are bad, kids playing army in the woods or Cowboys and Indians is bad, returning Veterans are bad, but as long as you have a "I Support the Troops But Not The War" sticker next to your Liz Warren/Obama/Kerry stickers you're good to go.

You can have a 16oz coke but a 24oz coke is illegal, you can smoke pot all day long but you can't have a cigarette anywhere anymore without some liberal condemning you, Affirmative Action the legal and only accepted form of racism touted by our disingenuous liberal pols, the list goes on and on, and all while re-educating our children so that they don't have as much of a fight against it later as they continue to take from under us.

This resurgence of Marxism in America along with the mockery our Leader is making of this country every chance he gets is more than troubling.

Look at the latest press release from State Dept Spokesman Marie Harf, in ref to ISIS. They're saying that killing ISIS is not our way out of this situation and that it won't work, but that we need to look at the economy and region to offer them jobs. That's their policy and position on this as people are being burned alive or beheaded by the dozens? ISIS is pissed because they don't have a 9-5? Fuck it then let's bring them here for the new and 'free' community college for everyone bill the Prez is pushing from Golf Cart 01 while the world burns around us. Everything this country was founded on, and stands for is being chopped away block by block by these fucking idiots in office.

I understand that you're an intellectual, I am not, I'm a simple man who has to continually check my own moral compass, choosing not to overthink what's right or wrong to me, it either is or it isn't.

If people choose to ignore what's happening or write it off as paranoid right wing extremism, so be it, more power to you, but take a look at those here around you, and how often you're in disagreement on this type of discussion, never really offering more of a thought than a snippet of refute that we're all silly kids for thinking this way, convince me otherwise with something, anything and I'll be happy to listen.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant

Return to “The Mosh Pit”