Intoduction- CavemenWrestler

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Intoduction- CavemenWrestler

Post by Jim »

Welcome, Ty, if you really want to earn a place in the 75th Ranger Regiment, you came to the right site. We take pride in the fine young men who have passed through armyranger.com on their life journey. Begin by reading the FAQs as well as selected threads and stickies. The search feature, located on the top right of this page is your friend. It will save you a lot of time because most new members of the site seem to have the same questions -- and most have been answered several times. Tell us more about yourself. Where do you live? Why do you want to become a Ranger? Please self-administer a PT test and post your results on this thread within the next 72 hours. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
SLEDGE HAMMER
Ranger

Post by SLEDGE HAMMER »

Welcome to the site and good luck in your quest.
CavemenWrestler wrote:T I have a question regarding a deceased family member who may have been involved with the LRRPs in Vietnam, can you direct me to the forum where this would be appropriate?
Ask around in here: http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewforum. ... d103e65c6d

Then smoke yourself for failing to read Ranger Jim's post thoroughly and pay attention to the details. He explained the search function of the site pretty well I thought.
First Batt, Best Batt 09-12
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

You failed to comply with my directive to complete a PT test within72 hours and post the results on this thread. Why?
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

CavemenWrestler wrote:Ranger Jim, I read through a few other introductions and saw that you asked for a PT test so I self administered one prior to posting my introduction and posted the results as a part of my introduction. I will gladly administer another first thing in the morning if you require it.
Please follow my instructions. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

You would be wise to preface your sentence with the name of the Ranger who it is intended for.
It is time for you to HAVE read our FAQ's throughout our site & how to properly address all Rangers.

Here is an open PM from our DIC (from me to you I quote him):
Hello, welcome to the site. My name is Michael and I'm the DIC(DEP In Charge) on this forum. Please let me know if you have any questions, and always remember these rules:

1. Capitalize Ranger
2. Address all Rangers on the site as "Ranger __(username)__
3. Forget about "Yes sir, yessir, guys, gents, etc"; all communication should be Roger Ranger ___

Thank you.
-Michael
CavemenWrestler wrote:PT test results
Push-ups- 73
Sit-Ups- 68
Pull-ups- 14
2 Mile run- 13:40
5 Mile run- 37:52
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID