Introduction-Justin

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Joey1022
Egg

Introduction-Justin

Post by Joey1022 »

Hello all Rangers and Future Soldiers,

My name is Justin, I am 22 years old and currently attending school at Rutgers University looking to graduate in May 2013. My goal here is to graduate with a Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice to assist with a possible career in law enforcement after serving in the military. Since childhood serving in the military has always been a strong interest of mine, which is why I was apart of a Naval JROTC Program in high school.

Come this Winter I will be signing my Future Soldier Program contract with a planned BCT date of early to mid June. After doing some research on our nation's elite warriors, I sought out those who are the tip of the spear. This is what brought my focus to the United States Army Rangers and it would be an honor to serve with those who have been fighting even before the American Revolution.

It is an even higher honor to be before all of you who have already given more than anyone could fathom and seek nothing in return. Any assistance you may have will be gratefully accepted with the highest thanks. I look forward to meeting all of you as well as following in your footsteps.

Also, I understand my username violates the site's warning against personal information. I created my name prior to reading the site regulations which is why I would like to put in a few requests for username alternatives. I would also take on a name given from you as seen fit, I will expect no mercy.

Thank you again for allowing me to be apart of the best site out there.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction - Justin

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome Joey1022.

I've changed your name to Joey1022.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Re: Introduction-Justin

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, Joey1022.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
Joey1022
Egg

Re: Introduction-Justin

Post by Joey1022 »

Understood, thank you for the name change Ranger Steadfast.

Thank you Ranger CharlieRanger1FFV, happy to be here.

Return to “Introduction Archive”