Introduction-John

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

jcstamp
Embryo

Introduction-John

Post by jcstamp »

My name is John and i am a junior at Chico High School in northern California. I came to armyranger.com to glean all the information that i can on becoming a part of the 75th Ranger Regiment. It is my dream and my goal to someday become a US Airborne Ranger. I have done extensive research on the subject and am training for the physical aspect under a retired Marine. I am excited to learn all I can from the rangers on this site. Thanks in advance!
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Re: Introduction-John

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, John.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
jcstamp
Embryo

Post by jcstamp »

Thank you for taking the time to welcome me to the site Ranger CharlieRanger. It is much appreciated. Is there any advice you could give me on how to begin my enlistment process?
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

jcstamp wrote:Thank you for taking the time to welcome me to the site Ranger CharlieRanger. It is much appreciated. Is there any advice you could give me on how to begin my enlistment process?
Do not shorten Ranger names for your convenience on this board. No excuses, no alibi's.
His name is Ranger CharlieRanger 1FFV. He was a Charlie Company Ranger - 75th Infantry & 1FFV = 1st Field Force Vietnam - this Ranger earned his name.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
jcstamp
Embryo

Post by jcstamp »

Understood Ranger Steadfast. I apologize for the mistake.
jcstamp
Embryo

Post by jcstamp »

Thank you for welcoming me to the site and directing me to the FAQs Ranger xray. You were most helpful!

Return to “Introduction Archive”