Sample introduction - FAILURE

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

rangerdick
Egg

Sample introduction - FAILURE

Post by rangerdick »

Hi all my name is rich i went to the recruiters yesterday looking for a11x contract but i got offered a ranger contract ive wanted one but never really looked to get one on accoumt of hard it its to get one i was happy to get the eleven x contract so i domt feel prepared i told that to the recruiter and said that makes me a better candidate cuz im not overestimate myself can i get an idea on how to increase my pt score sorry for.the vague question but i feel unprepared
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Sample introduction - FAILURE

Post by Steadfast »

rangerdick wrote:Hi all my name is rich i went to the recruiters yesterday looking for a11x contract but i got offered a ranger contract ive wanted one but never really looked to get one on accoumt of hard it its to get one i was happy to get the eleven x contract so i domt feel prepared i told that to the recruiter and said that makes me a better candidate cuz im not overestimate myself can i get an idea on how to increase my pt score sorry for.the vague question but i feel unprepared
rangerdick (a civilian) has picked Ranger in his name against Board FAQ
Are you related to Hurley21?

Please DEP's do not make your introductions as poorly as this dumbass.
This is an example of what not to do.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Introduction Archive”