Introduction

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

ARTY05
US Army

Introduction

Post by ARTY05 »

Greetings Rangers, Veterans, Future Soldiers/Future Rangers and Families. Currently in command in Afghanistan. I served on AD for four years and joined the Guard in 2009. I have been a PL, Plans Officer and Commander. I miss AD ...

I joined this site for one reason - to provide the Mods information on a found poser. I already have the MFR from 75th RGR Regiment S1 and from the SR TAC at Ranger School. Not knowing how this all works and wanting to 'out' him correctly, if a Mod could PM me I can provide all info to out this idiot. I have the upmost respect for all who serve and anyone who claims Ranger and is not - well, scum shouldn't wear this uniform.

Take care to all and Happy 4th - we are free because of those who serve.

-Arty05
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Introduction

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
ARTY05
US Army

Re: Introduction

Post by ARTY05 »

CharlieRanger1FFV and ZoneIV,

Thanks for the welcome. To answer the question from Zone IV - we have his DA photo showing 2d BN Scroll and Regimental crest, he wears the Purple Hearts and LoM as well. Yes, he is going to be punished through the UCMJ. He is currently serving, was in my company and has since been reassigned.

He joined the NG and created a persona and fraudulent background. All lies, all baseless and all proven so through a AR 15-6 investigation. I wanted to pass this along as I know how tight-knit this brotherhood is and waited until the investigation was over and UCMJ was beginning. Definitely interested in passing along the proof and photo to the right POC on this site so he can be placed on the poser wall for all to see.

Thanks and Happy 4th.

Arty05

Return to “Introduction Archive”