RASP Documentary?

No Snivel Zone. PT - Pushups, Flutterkicks, Running, Roadmarching.
RAIDER
Embryo

RASP Documentary?

Post by RAIDER »

Hello Rangers, I was just wondering if there is going to be a documentary about RASP coming out soon. I've heard that there is going to be a season three of "Surviving The Cut" and RASP was going to be one of the episodes of that season. I just wanted to know if any of the Rangers here, knows anything about it, like if it's true or not. I'm not wanting to watch it because I'm doubting myself of passing RASP or anything, I would just like to see a Documentary of it just to get a little glimpse of what it's like because it's just very interesting to be. I have a good plan on how I'm going to prepare for RASP. Right now(I started on Monday) I started the "The Navy SEAL Workout Phase One- Beginners SEAL PT" along with the "12 week ranger assessment and selection program training plan". After I finish that I want to train with Stew Smith(Former Navy SEAL) every week as much as possible along with my own workouts. I know as long as I get rid of my asthma(Which seems to be happening) nothing will stop me from accomplishing my life long dream.

MY PT:
Run 3-miles-never timed it
40 push ups in one minute
35 sit ups in one minute(With a 45lb plate on my chest/stomach) so about 50 sit ups in one minute(Something I've done before)
8 pull ups
13 dips

Thank You Very Much
Invictus
Ranger

Re: RASP Documentary?

Post by Invictus »

True
RAIDER
Embryo

Post by RAIDER »

Hello Rangers, but why do you keep saying "True".

UPDATE:
I can run 4 miles now. My time isn't great but I'll work on it(4.2miles in 40 minutes).

thanks
RAIDER
Embryo

Post by RAIDER »

True....(I meant to add this question, sorry for the confusion)Do you Rangers have any idea as to when the next season comes out?

THANKS
RAIDER
Embryo

Post by RAIDER »

Sorry Ranger ZoneIV, you're right I am confused a little. I'm new and didn't know what I was doing and just barely found the "New Topic" button, and didn't look at the topic. And didn't know that you ask me a question....my bad. As for my asthma, my doctor knows I'm off of it. When I ran my 4miles I barely had a wheeze. I'm on a near Vegan diet(still eat egg and honey), in hopes of my asthma going away. My asthtma seems to be going away pretty good, without any asthma flare ups.
RAIDER
Embryo

Post by RAIDER »

Ok Ranger ZoneIV....do you know when season three is coming out...thanks
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

ZoneIV wrote:Spend your time reading and not posting. Any question of any meaningful relevance to preparing one's self to become a US Army Ranger has been answered many times over. No response is necessary.
This....also true.

Return to “About Army Physical Training”