Introduction - My name is Denzel

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

RAIDER
Embryo

Introduction - My name is Denzel

Post by RAIDER »

Hello, I apologize ahead of time because I'm really new here(first time logged on) and I'm still trying to figure things out. My name is Denzel (*name removed by Admin) and I just graduated from Meade Senior High School on June 11th. I will be starting college on July 2nd(My birthday) as a part time student. I really wanted to have enlisted already with an Airborne contract and ship out this summer but because I have asthma I cannot. I know my chances of joining are slim, but as long as I have a chance, I'll make it work. My recruiter already told me that I need to be off my medications for a year before I can enlist. So far it's been 9 months off my medication and my asthma isn't bothering me too much. I know, that isn't good enough but I'm 90% vegan(I still eat eggs and honey) in the hopes that my new diet lifestyle will cure my asthma; which is possible. With this extra time off, I decided that pursuing a career in the 75th Ranger Regiment was right for me. Starting tomorrow morning I will begin the "The Navy SEAL Workout Phase One- Beginners SEAL PT" along with the "12 week ranger assessment and selection program training plan". I won't let this asthma stop me from pursuing a dream I had since I was 13. I will be more then happy to make a donation to this site of good men with a good cause when I get my summer job. Thank You

MY PT:
Run 3-miles-never timed it
40 push ups in one minute
35 sit ups in one minute(With a 45lb plate on my chest/stomach) so about 50 sit ups in one minute(Something I've done before)
8 pull ups
13 dips
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction - My name is Denzel

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome Denzel

You need a name change. You have to earn much before you can even use 75 in your name - until you become a Ranger yourself.
Soldier - is not permitted either.
Send me a PM (private message) with a list of 4 names (in preferential order) & I will see what is available.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction - My name is Denzel

Post by Steadfast »

Name changed.