Introduction - Andrew

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

SillyRabbittt
Egg

Introduction - Andrew

Post by SillyRabbittt »

Hello Rangers, my name is Andrew. I am 16 years old and will be a Junior starting next school year.
First of all, it's a great honor to be able to gain knowledge and wisdom from men that have faced challenges that I can't even imagine. Thank you all for your service.

I have actually wanted to post an introduction for a couple months, but as I browsed, I noticed that the age limit was 16 years and one week old. So despite the wait, I withheld until the appropriate time. During that period of waiting, I've lurked around a lot and have had all of my questions answered. And, if I've learned anything, it's to keep the eyes and ears open and the mouth shut.

My current fitness level is slightly above average because I swim competitively for my high school and I continue off-season swim training during the summer. Unfortunately, my feet are not very ideal for running (high-arches + overpronation + bunions). Despite using prescription orthotics, the pain in my feet after more than 20 minutes of rigorous movement becomes unbearable. I hope to fix this problem one day, but that's another story. I've also recently pulled my right tricep and pectoral ligaments from over-training, so sadly I cannot administer an APFT on myself yet.

One day, I hope to receive the privilege of enlisting as a 68W with an Option 40 contract, but that's light years ahead. Right now I'm just taking it one day at a time and focusing on academics and self-improvement.

Thank you Rangers for having me on your site, God bless.
Philipians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction - Andrew

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome Andrew.

When you changed an item on your acct -you de-activated yourself.
In order to re-activate yourself, the email you get will provide a link you press to activate you acct.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
SillyRabbitttt

Post by SillyRabbitttt »

Roger Ranger Steadfast, unfortunately I made the mistake of changing the e-mail to a non-existent one. I posted this in the Support board, but I'm not sure when you'll be able to see that.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

SillyRabbitttt wrote:Roger Ranger Steadfast, unfortunately I made the mistake of changing the e-mail to a non-existent one. I posted this in the Support board, but I'm not sure when you'll be able to see that.
I sent you a PM.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Introduction Archive”