Born in Kenya

Discussions on the American political landscape and its participants, world events and defense policy.

Moderator: Site Admin

TheREMF
Ranger

Born in Kenya

Post by TheREMF »

Just saw this on The Drudge. He may have been born in Hawaii but it looks like he was trying any trick to get ahead.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... sia-Hawaii
The REMF
HHC 2/75th 92-94

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." George Washington

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Re: Born in Kenya

Post by rgrokelley »

Everything about this guy's past is a lie. He changes his history based upon who he talks to. His books contradict himself. He may have been born in Hawaii, but we'll never know the truth because he won't tell us the truth.
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

What amazes me the most is the one question NO ONE asks, raises or seems to be remotely concerned with that absolutely raises the hair on the back of my neck. What the HELL was he doing in Pakistan? How the hell did he get into the country since a US Passport was a "NoGo" and who the HELL was he convorting with?

My God we may very well have a traitor in the WhiteHouse and NO ONE seems to give a shit? Obviously, Mr. "I can't speak two complete sentences even on The View without my teleprompter" wasn't runnin' Black Ops for the Company so W...... T........ F?
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

Richard Cranium wrote:
colt1rgr wrote:What amazes me the most is the one question NO ONE asks, raises or seems to be remotely concerned with that absolutely raises the hair on the back of my neck. What the HELL was he doing in Pakistan? How the hell did he get into the country since a US Passport was a "NoGo" and who the HELL was he convorting with?

My God we may very well have a traitor in the WhiteHouse and NO ONE seems to give a shit? Obviously, Mr. "I can't speak two complete sentences even on The View without my teleprompter" wasn't runnin' Black Ops for the Company so W...... T........ F?

I find this very disturbing indeed....YOU WATCH THE VIEW?????? WTF!?!?!?

/quote]

Yes young Padi-Wan, let the Colt school you up....... you turn the volume all the way down, put on Led Zeppelin Four and you stare intently at Elizabeth Hasselback! :lol: :lol:

Seriously.... Ahhhh NO! I don't. But I do watch O'Reilly pretty much everynight so I see the BHO highlights................. And Elizabeth Hasselback's legs :wink: 8)
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
RangersNana
Rangers Nana

Post by RangersNana »

AMEN Rangers! I could see thru his crap the first time I laid eyes on him. My view is this, God's word will be, and the President is the Stage Setter. Is he the Anti=Christ? I doubt it,but I think he's playing patty cake with him. Just sayin, How is it the American People are so blind?

Return to “News, Politics, and Policy”