Introduction-Tim

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

regularguy64
Future Soldier / Opt40

Re: Introduction-Tim

Post by regularguy64 »

Ranger Jim,
I talked with the Ops NCOIC from 232 Med Bn he said there are no Regiment LNO's on Ft Sam that he has heard of. My guess is not a hell of alot of 68Ws trying to get opt 40s. My dad is hooking me up with a SGM Escondido (who was in a BATT) that he works with but he has a pretty busy schedule so we will see how that goes. If any Rangers would be willing to communicate via telephone TBD that would also be helpful and could be arranged in a PM.
11X OPT 40
SHIP DATE: 20121009

"Five Mentees Report Here" Thread Member
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction-Tim

Post by Steadfast »

Where is "50 pu completed Ranger Steadfast"

Now you owe me 100 pu for omitting the (above) words & an addtional 50 pu's in you next post. I'll always be watching & collecting pu from you. You'll thank me down the road.
regularguy64 wrote:Ranger Jim,
I talked with the Ops NCOIC from 232 Med Bn he said there are no Regiment LNO's on Ft Sam that he has heard of. My guess is not a hell of alot of 68Ws trying to get opt 40s. My dad is hooking me up with a SGM Escondido (who was in a BATT) that he works with but he has a pretty busy schedule so we will see how that goes. If any Rangers would be willing to communicate via telephone TBD that would also be helpful and could be arranged in a PM.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Introduction Archive”