Rebels are captured dressed in drag

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Meet the Taliban transvestites: Rebels are captured dressed in drag

By Graham Smith
PUBLISHED: 07:36 EST, 29 March 2012 | UPDATED: 02:03 EST, 30 March 2012

The lengths the Taliban are prepared to go to in order to gain access to coalition forces was illustrated yesterday when local police arrested seven men dressed in women's clothing in Mehterlam, Laghman province, east of Kabul.

Read more
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
RangerX
Ranger

Re: Rebels are captured dressed in drag

Post by RangerX »

So hot.

you can tell it's a ruse though. Beard's not thick enough.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by hobbit »

Old news brother Steadfast. From everything I've read, 90% of captured Taliban in Afghanistan were butt boys. Why else would organizations like the ACLU be getting their panties in a knot fretting about the "rights" of Guantanimo inmates?
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

hobbit wrote:Old news brother Steadfast. From everything I've read, 90% of captured Taliban in Afghanistan were butt boys. Why else would organizations like the ACLU be getting their panties in a knot fretting about the "rights" of Guantanimo inmates?

Pretty much all the muslims are man lovers. I had one tell me in Iraq that "women are for procreation, men are for pleasure". Sick bastards.
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Post by IEDmagnet »

This was a tactic they used in 2007, probably earlier than that. But what do you expect out of a group who has "man love Thursday"?
A/3/505 PIR, 82nd 96-98
B/2/121 Inf, 48th BCT Iraq 05-06
B/1/118 Inf, 218th BCT Afghan 07

I'm not stupid, I'm crazy...there is a difference.

Return to “The News Dump”