Introduction - Brett

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

BrettD
Egg

Introduction - Brett

Post by BrettD »

Greetings ARMYRANGER.COM,

My name is Brett and am presently 25, 6'2", 205 lbs, living and working in education in Houston, Texas.

First I'd like to thank every Ranger, soldier, veteran, and support staff for your previous, continuing, and persistent service.

I am currently investigating in more detail about enlisting to become a Ranger which has brought me to this site. I have been reading for some time now and finally feel appropriate to introduce myself as I might be dropping in on some posts with additional questions. I have contacted and met with a recruiter as well as gotten in touch with friends who are presently active duty soldiers. I will be going to MEPS January 3 (hopefully). I am excited, motivated, and eager to begin the process of starting a military career.

My physical fitness scores are as follows:

2 Min. Pushups - 89
2 Min. Situps - 81
2 Mile - 13:26
Dead Hang Pullups - 18
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Re: Introduction - Brett

Post by Ranger Ron »

Welcome to ArmyRanger.com. I appreciate your desire to become an Army Ranger. I suspect that almost every question you might have has already been answered here. The search key is your friend!! Since you are from Texas, I will give you the secret of becoming a Ranger........NEVER QUIT!
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Introduction - Brett

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, Brett?

RLTW!!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
goon175
Ranger

Post by goon175 »

The last Brett from Texas I met is one of the most bad ass Rangers I have ever met. If you turn out to be 1/4 the Ranger he is, you will be doing well.
"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-Theodore Roosevelt

1/75 2006 - 2010
BrettD
Egg

Post by BrettD »

I appreciate the speedy activation to the site and the welcomes, especially from each of you; Ranger goon175, Ranger CharlieRanger1FFV, and Ranger RangerRon.

Ranger goon175, glad to hear Brett's out of Texas are representing well. I can't help but say it brought some motivation to my workout this morning.

Return to “Introduction Archive”