Intro for Jesse...the new guy

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

jestr
Embryo

Intro for Jesse...the new guy

Post by jestr »

hello sirs, my name is Jesse, im 21 and i am working security at a church for the time being, im in college and not the exciting college..more like the boring community kind, but anyways im certain i want to join in the Army, looking forward to talking with you rangers and im grateful what yall have done for this country
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Re: Intro for Jesse...the new guy

Post by Lefty »

Slow down and carefully read the rules for introductions. Multiple posts stating the same thing will get attention, but not the sort of attention you desire.
Read much and post little. When you do post, make it by the rules, informative, and pithy.

Do NOT PM me - the title of Ranger Advisor does NOT mean advisor to young wannabes.
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"
jestr
Embryo

Post by jestr »

Multiple posts was not what I meant for, I just was an idiot and didn't see that there was a delay, and I do apologize for that
jestr
Embryo

Post by jestr »

Ranger lefty I did not post with intent to spam this site, I failed to realize the posts were on a delay; forgive me I'm still working on posting with a more respectful tone

Return to “Introduction Archive”