Introduction- Stephen

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Metalmilitia
Egg

Introduction- Stephen

Post by Metalmilitia »

Rangers,

My name is Stephen, and I'm currently in DEP for 18x. While I am not pursuing the path towards being a Ranger in the Regiment, I felt the need to introduce myself, as I have been reading this forum for some time and have found it to be an invaluable resource. A little background info: I'm 20, have a couple years of college, and am currently PTing and studying my ass off to prepare myself. This is a brief intro, but I thought that it would be right to introduce myself and thank you for the resource that you have given us future soldiers by way of this forum.
Thank you, Rangers, for all that you do with this forum; but especially for all that you do throughout the world.
Warchief
Ranger

Re: Introduction- Stephen

Post by Warchief »

Stephen,

Welcome to ArmyRanger.com and Thank You for your interest in serving our nation. Since you are enlisting with an 18X contract, you should visit and register at Professionalsoldiers.com. PS.com's archives contain a vast trove of knowledge, advice and lessons learned that you can access to help successfully navigate the challenges that lie before you. You will also be able to interact with and learned from a multitude of current and former Special Forces members. Good Luck in achieving your goal, stay focused on the 25 meter target and Never Quit. RLTW
Ranger Class 10-82
ODAs 236, 233, 232/065, 10th SFGA
ODAs 545, 565, 5th SFGA
Metalmilitia
Egg

Re: Introduction- Stephen

Post by Metalmilitia »

Thank you, Ranger Warchief. I signed up on professionalsoldiers.com a few days ago and just posted an introduction. I look forward to reading professionalsoldiers.com more, continuing to read this forum, and learning from both. Again, thank you for taking the time to give advice, Ranger Warchief.

Return to “Introduction Archive”