Intro-From Russia with Respect

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Rex
Tadpole

Re: Intro-From Russia with Respect

Post by Rex »

mortar_guy78 wrote: The Church that I was attending in Alaska had many Russian members, so even though we celebrated in English sometimes the responses were in Russian. Most of the Orthodox Churches in the US celebrate in English, but some still use Greek, Russian, Arabic, etc. depending on their ethnic makeup.
I very jealous to You! In ex-USSR people are very cynical and predominently driven by Greed :(
Of course, there are a few respected public figures! The most powerfull is Head of Russian Ortodox Church Kirill.
I want to express to you my deepest admiration for your decision to sustain memory about first european discoverers of ALASKA!
Кто мужчиной рожден, тот рожден побеждать!!!

Strength is essential to negotiate successfully and protect our interests. If we're weak, we can do neither.
Ronald Reagan
Address to the Nation and Other Countries on United States-Soviet Relations
January 16, 1984
snafu
Ranger

Post by snafu »

[url]http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/200 ... mosco/[url]

and this is from the most liberal of US newspapers besides the NY times.
RSD, HHC 75th RHQ Dec 04-Oct 07
RCC, RSTB 75th Rgr Rgt. Oct 07-Feb 09
1/3 SFG (A) SigDet, Dec 09-May 12
RS 02-06

team 3 best team.
Rex
Tadpole

Post by Rex »

snafu wrote:[url]http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/200 ... mosco/[url]

and this is from the most liberal of US newspapers besides the NY times.
Mr.Snafu! If Washington Times is the most liberal of US newspapers...Then Waterboarding is not a torture :D
P.S. In your training is there anti interrogation techniques? In our core you are required to be subjected to a soft torture without physical injures--loud music,threat of dogs, sleep deprivation under medical supervision until you say NO! I asked my officer why we do not trying Waterboarding--his answer--there is untreated pshycological damage...

P.S. I sought that WT is the neocon`s icon!
Personally I prefer WP

Strength is essential to negotiate successfully and protect our interests. If we're weak, we can do neither.
Ronald Reagan
January 16, 1984
snafu
Ranger

Post by snafu »

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/right- ... reset.html

Your WP version, then.

Please pay attention to the Russian assistance to Iran in opening one of their nuclear reactors. Now who in their right mind would help Iran when it comes to anything nuclear?
RS 02-06

team 3 best team.
Rex
Tadpole

Post by Rex »

Good and interesting article!which gives insight into state-of-mind of American political establishment :D
Mr.Snafu, do you know any agreement signed by US government which is not serve American interests :shock:
START treaty allowed the USA do not stand up in new Nuclear Arm Race with Russia (and not underestimate us :D we have techology and 500 000 000 000 US dollars to spent on it :D ). Today, when China is biggest creditor of Africa and Latin America, I may say smart thing!
If you not agree with me on Russian internal development :(
1)I am Russian citizen and I better know what My country needs
2) Look at police dealing with Occupy Wall Sreet and compare to our actions
About Iranian Nuclear Development:
You lived with Stalin equipped with Atomic bomb
We lived with Reagan equipped with Atomic bomb (I do not want to say any bad about Ronny)
Arabs live with Israel equipped with Atomic bomb
Paki live with India equipped with Atomic bomb
India live with Paki equipped with Atomic bomb
Development of Iranian Nuclear Weapon is UNSTOPPABLE. And if you believe that somebody will sell our Nuclear weapon at time when families of our oligarhs and Kremlin live in the West :shock:

Ronald Reagan
January 16, 1984
snafu
Ranger

Post by snafu »

Rex wrote:Development of Iranian Nuclear Weapon is UNSTOPPABLE.

Unfortunately, you're probably right. Their main goal is to kill everyone. They lie, cheat, and lie some more in order to kill as many innocent people as possible. I hope for both our countries that they never get this capability...then again, Russia is helping them.
RS 02-06

team 3 best team.
Rex
Tadpole

Post by Rex »

snafu wrote: Unfortunately, you're probably right. Their main goal is to kill everyone. They lie, cheat, and lie some more in order to kill as many innocent people as possible
I believe that you are rihgt at some point! But You have to look at the situation from Iranian perspective: in 1953 CIA instigated military coup against first ever elected democratic government of Iran. Thus,the USA installed repressive rule of Shah and supported it for decades... in order to control Iranian oil... What would be your attitude if foreign country had elected American President?
snafu wrote: I hope for both our countries that they never get this capability...
It would be wonderfull!But if North Korea was able to delepop nuclear weapon in middle of energy and hungry crysis! Or South Africa under UN embargo in the middle of war within its border and outside its borders with all its neighbours
snafu wrote: then again, Russia is helping them.
I do strongly believe that Russia is not selling to Iran nuclear weapon or technology to develop nuclear bomb!because for us nuclear detterence is much more important than to the USA! Double use techology is something another theme!
But for Russia, Iran is really matters:
We are neighbours, if Iranians wuolde be bombed milions of refugees will seek asylum to Russia
We are trade partners, we sold to Iran cars,planes and food, in turn we are buying oil,gas!
We are arch enemy, only in 20 century we twice invaded Iran and really do not can help to invade it once more

Ronald Reagan
January 16, 1984
ma91c1an
Triple Canopy

Post by ma91c1an »

Welcome to the site.

I am interested in your views, and I thank you for sharing them with us.

It is not every day that we get to talk with a real-deal Russian Spetsnaz veteran.
-------
Classes 12, 13, and 14-81.
Company A, 2d Battalion (Ranger), 1st Platoon, "Bad 'Muthers," 1980-1984;
SFQC 4-84.
Company B, 2d Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group (Airborne), ODA 151, 1984-1986.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

ma91c1an wrote:Welcome to the site.

It is not every day that we get to talk with a real-deal Russian Spetsnaz veteran.
X2
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

ma91c1an wrote:Welcome to the site.

Go post an intro.
You keeping your feet dry?
8)
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
Rex
Tadpole

Post by Rex »

X2
Thanks everybody! :D I am going to create new post in Other`s forces about Abkhazia Kodori valley in Other Country`s Forces!
I want to add several foto:
My first vacation from Army, hunting with father and brother,Amur region near Chinese border, May of 2010
My first vacation from Army, hunting with father and brother,Amur region near Chinese border, May of 2010
Military parade of 9 of May,Krasnodar,2010<br />Short-long ballistic missiles Точка-У are showed ! The identical weapon is now placed in Gudauta,Abkhazia
Military parade of 9 of May,Krasnodar,2010
Short-long ballistic missiles Точка-У are showed ! The identical weapon is now placed in Gudauta,Abkhazia
Russian armored car Tiger (aka Russian Hummer) of Detachment! In reality, useless vehicle
Russian armored car Tiger (aka Russian Hummer) of Detachment! In reality, useless vehicle

Ronald Reagan
January 16, 1984
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Welcome to the site.

I was wondering if you know about the international treaty that states, "If Iran is attacked Russia gets 50% of the Iranian Oil fields". I doubt anyone here new this as well.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

What does your Avatar mean?
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

Chiron wrote:Welcome to the site.

I was wondering if you know about the international treaty that states, "If Iran is attacked Russia gets 50% of the Iranian Oil fields". I doubt anyone here new this as well.
You'd better provide a reference for that one. Sounds entirely too much like the drivel in the political emails and blogs.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
Rex
Tadpole

Post by Rex »

Chiron wrote:What does your Avatar mean?
This is the badge of 104th Separate Detachment of Special Purpose (Spetsnaz) of 10 Separate Brigade of Spetsnaz!I served with this unit. To be as honest as possible,this badge is officially forbidden because we are using ordinary uniform of VDV troops.Nevertheless, in case of combat is used to recognise own fellowers: it is small to be noted by foes and familiar for friends

Ronald Reagan
January 16, 1984

Return to “Introduction Archive”