Rescued some Sword Fish Biscuits

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

BeerForMe

Rescued some Sword Fish Biscuits

Post by BeerForMe »

This just goes to show that even the armies finest need a lil help from the guys in field artillery from time to time.

Our battery was in the field for a week or so...god knows why?.. Our half of the maitenance platoon was with the battery's 2nd platoon at some random firing point. The week had been boring as hell because they werent shooting the cannons. So we crash out at around 2100. Sleeping good till 2300 or so when our LT comes and yells for maintenance. Were like wtf? He's like "hey can u guys go pull these guys outta the mud?" and our TC is asks what kinda vehicle..Lt says just a ABCD..were like ok cake...but im still asleep and i ask "who the fuck is it sir?" Some pfc says "Cornbread" and i thought he said Bran muffin which is another unit here ..IM thinkin to myself wtf? these guys dont have an artichoke of thier own? well sgt asks who it was again..musta heard what i did...Lt Says Cupcake...me in all my infinite wisdom while asleep asks who the fuck is Cupcake and another voice says...Twinkie.. :D i was like well alrighty then..so we haul ass down there..yank out an ABCD..give a lil history on our huge track vehicle...get offered a case of beer and a chance to shoot w. Sponge Bob the next day at the saw range. The CC for their Company jumped up on the vehicle got our names and all..He's a hell of a guy. My section chief was worried bout gettin back to the rear so we didnt get to go shoot ...Sucks i missed a once in a lifetime opportunity..oh well. I'll make sure I bring the yeast next time.

***EDITED OUT TOP SECRET BREAD RECIPE***
Bell

Post by Bell »

No, that's several. The first I know of is when you didn't get into the Rangers to begin with. Maybe when ya reenlist.

By the way. Stop posting shit about your unit and other units. Don't guess they teach you legs OPSEC.

You're trashing the board with your posts. Someone is gonna have to clean up after you. If you need clarification on OPSEC or PERSEC, PM me and we'll talk. You need some lessons.

RLTW
Bell
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

BFM, stop posting shit about units!!! :evil:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

What's with all the baked goods???
RLTW
EP :lol:
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

Ranger Earthpig,

I think that he must work in a kitchen.......also the title of this thread....I think that he accidentally added an r in the word.........Looks like they must've had a kitchen fire....and he saved the gas range stoves.

Well, I hope that nobody got hurt.

Do not throw water on a grease fire.
I was in 2/75 from 97 to 00. 5-99

"He only loved people, he thought, who had fought or been mutilated. Other people were fine and you liked them and were good friends; but you only felt true tenderness and love for those who had been there and had received the castigation that everyone receives who goes there long enough." Ernest Hemingway
Reaper375

Post by Reaper375 »

Dublo wrote:I think that he must work in a kitchen.......

That or he's been caught sniffing floorwax once to often. Stupid fuck needs to keep his cockholster shut before he gets someone hurt. I bet his chain of command would love to see that he's posting OPSEC shit on an open forum.

Shitter duty anyone?
BeerForMe

Post by BeerForMe »

[quote="Bell"]No, that's several. The first I know of is when you didn't get into the Rangers to begin with. Maybe when ya reenlist.

Ranger Bell, I didnt want to be a ranger. I posted that along time ago when i enlisted. I didnt realy care to be a mechanic but i like my MOS and im doing the best i can to learn it the best i can.

ANd for the opsec, I appologize for that
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Look what happens when you run your fucking cumdumpster.... :?

Good luck in the kitchen. I hope you don't get shot. Really.
the_machine
Tadpole

Post by the_machine »

what a dick!..... :roll:
11-M(B co. 3/15 inf, 24th inf)

Why did I re-enlist?...the scenery changes, the pay is good and i get to play with dynamite.
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

the_machine wrote:what a dick!..... :roll:
Not even worthy of being a dick... I think Dublo called it at "cockholster" :twisted:

Be Safe,
usaftacp
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
the_machine
Tadpole

Post by the_machine »

usaftacp wrote:
the_machine wrote:what a dick!..... :roll:
Not even worthy of being a dick... I think Dublo called it at "cockholster" :twisted:

Be Safe,
usaftacp
Now that's rich!!!... :lol:
11-M(B co. 3/15 inf, 24th inf)

Why did I re-enlist?...the scenery changes, the pay is good and i get to play with dynamite.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Hey BFM, what about the fat chick? Ya still got her. :twisted:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “The Mosh Pit”