Airborne School

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
eltrane
Tadpole

Post by eltrane »

We had a change-of-command ceremony during jump week, the incoming CO had written a few books about Vietnam, but I can't remember his name.
Wasn't that the guy who wrote 'charlie mike?" Wore a bigass rolex? Were you in 42d company?
RIP SSG Greg Gourley KIA Hawija 22 Feb 06

11b pig gunner 2/2 inf 84-86, TL 2/87 inf, 5/8 inf, 86-88
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

Eltrane, yeah, that was the guy who wrote "Charlie Mike" but I don't remember if he wore a rolex or what company we were in. I think our class number was 33-84.
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Re: My Fair Bitch

Post by AngryPistols »

FIREFIGHTER wrote:Fairlady,

I have a question for you? How come you have airborne infantry underneath your name? Hell, first you are obviously lieing about attending RIP, hell I dont know that much about RIP myself but can tell something is not right with your story...especially the part about being sent back to airborne school...what did they send you through again? did you even go at all? on your night jumps did you jump with or without canopy lights? haha..anyways if you were with the 101st you were air assault not airborne infantry..making 5 jumps and only 5 jumps does not make you airnorne infantry...it makes you airborne qualified infantry.

I'll stop ranting now.

Firefighter,

While your points are valid, Fairlady Z was found to be a liar and was banned. Link Here
http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic. ... ght=#42614
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde

Return to “About Airborne School”