Co-founder of the Zetas Arrested

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Co-founder of the Zetas Arrested

Post by Flesh Thorn »

MEXICO CITY – Mexican authorities said Monday they have arrested a co-founder of the Zetas drug cartel who they also suspect was involved in the killing of a U.S. customs agent in Mexico in February.

Jesus Enrique Rejon Aguilar is identified as third in command of the criminal organization founded by former elite soldiers. Over the course of a decade, it went from being the military arm of the Gulf Cartel to its own drug-trafficking organization.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/07/04 ... z1RCJF9SlA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: Co-founder of the Zetas Arrested

Post by Earthpig »

Hang him by his "huevos," if he has any.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
The Surgeon
Ranger

Re: Co-founder of the Zetas Arrested

Post by The Surgeon »

:|
Bco 3/75

Return to “The News Dump”