Another Ranger Poser (I think)

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
the_machine
Tadpole

Post by the_machine »

Call the idiot on it..in front of everyone.
11-M(B co. 3/15 inf, 24th inf)

Why did I re-enlist?...the scenery changes, the pay is good and i get to play with dynamite.
Raven_XXXX
USAF

SITREP

Post by Raven_XXXX »

I have to preface this by saying that all weekend long I have been looking forward to going to class today so I could see this dumbass again and ask him more questions about his time as a "Ranger". Here is a basic summary of what happened today:

I arrived at class approximately 15 minutes early knowing that this shitbag usually gets there about 10 minutes or so early. I had already taken my seat when he walked in and sat in the next isle over. How convienient :twisted: . He actually opened dialog with me and we started taking about military stuff almost immediately. I asked a little more about his background and he stated that he was last assigned to the Old Guard in DC, mostly working at Arlington National Cemetary. He stated that while he was in the Old Guard, they (the Old Guard personnel) would routinely act as the OPFOR for the 82nd ABN. I figured that this would be the perfect segue into his time as a Ranger. I again asked this dumb fuck what Ranger class he attended and he kind of stumbled over his answer, advising me that "it has been almost 4 years since I have thought about that". Okay, so I am no genious or anything but like I said in an earlier post, I know every class number, or at least the month and year of every formal school I have attended and this mother fucker couldn't tell me what Ranger class he was a part of? YEAH MUTHER FUCKIN RIGHT :evil: So I decide that I will play it cool and let him dig himself a bigger whole and ask him what he did after graduation from suck school. He stated that he "started doing Ranger stuff right away". I acted as though I was a little confused and asked "so you were assigned to a Ranger Batt?" Fuck Face replied that he was assigned to 2nd Batt. BWAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Unfrotunately, class started right about this time and we really didnt talk too much after that. After class was over I wanted to ask him some more questions so he could bury himself a bigger whole but he made like a cock and beat it. He was gone so fast in fact that I didn't even have a chance to say another thing to him before he bailed.

I will see this guy again this Friday and am open to any and all suggestions as to where to go from here. I, for one, am inclined to ask him more questions and continue acting like his buddy so he can fuck himself even more and then when the time is right, RUIN HIS WORLD :twisted: !

The suggestions from the Rangers to have an actuall Ranger particpate in this is abso-fucking-lutly wonderful. If there are any Rangers living within close proximity to Travis AFB CA, PM me and maybe we can work something out.

This is getting more and more fun!!
USAF Security Forces Troop, now Phoenix Raven, Wannabe high speed-low drag squared away MUTHAFUCKA
-------------------------------------------------------
USAF SF School March '02-May '02 (team 1, top performer)
Phoenix Raven Class 03-RD
SERE School
OEF, OIF Vet
DocDaigle

Re: SITREP

Post by DocDaigle »

Raven_XXXX wrote:I have to preface this by saying that all weekend long I have been looking forward to going to class today so I could see this dumbass again and ask him more questions about his time as a "Ranger". Here is a basic summary of what happened today:

I arrived at class approximately 15 minutes early knowing that this shitbag usually gets there about 10 minutes or so early. I had already taken my seat when he walked in and sat in the next isle over. How convienient :twisted: . He actually opened dialog with me and we started taking about military stuff almost immediately. I asked a little more about his background and he stated that he was last assigned to the Old Guard in DC, mostly working at Arlington National Cemetary. He stated that while he was in the Old Guard, they (the Old Guard personnel) would routinely act as the OPFOR for the 82nd ABN. I figured that this would be the perfect segue into his time as a Ranger. I again asked this dumb fuck what Ranger class he attended and he kind of stumbled over his answer, advising me that "it has been almost 4 years since I have thought about that". Okay, so I am no genious or anything but like I said in an earlier post, I know every class number, or at least the month and year of every formal school I have attended and this mother fucker couldn't tell me what Ranger class he was a part of? YEAH MUTHER FUCKIN RIGHT :evil: So I decide that I will play it cool and let him dig himself a bigger whole and ask him what he did after graduation from suck school. He stated that he "started doing Ranger stuff right away". I acted as though I was a little confused and asked "so you were assigned to a Ranger Batt?" Fuck Face replied that he was assigned to 2nd Batt. BWAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Unfrotunately, class started right about this time and we really didnt talk too much after that. After class was over I wanted to ask him some more questions so he could bury himself a bigger whole but he made like a cock and beat it. He was gone so fast in fact that I didn't even have a chance to say another thing to him before he bailed.

I will see this guy again this Friday and am open to any and all suggestions as to where to go from here. I, for one, am inclined to ask him more questions and continue acting like his buddy so he can fuck himself even more and then when the time is right, RUIN HIS WORLD :twisted: !

The suggestions from the Rangers to have an actuall Ranger particpate in this is abso-fucking-lutly wonderful. If there are any Rangers living within close proximity to Travis AFB CA, PM me and maybe we can work something out.

This is getting more and more fun!!
H8Train was in the old guard. H8, you ever do any shit like that?
Ron375
Ranger

Post by Ron375 »

Its simple. Get to your next class with him ten minutes early again. Just turn to him and punch the bridge of his nose with all your might. Then when he's passed out on the floor, pull his pants down, and jam the classroom flag pole up his ass (make sure it stays erect). Then collect your books and walk out. And have a nice day.
Bco 3/75 RGR '91-'93
1st Plt 60 gunner
Class 9-92
LRSD 312MI 1CD '93-'95
Voted ArmyRanger.com "Most Abrasive Asshole" '04
ChipOnShoulder

Post by ChipOnShoulder »

Posers suck!!!

Since I have come home from the sandbox and gone back to school I have seen lots of assholes wearing "Absolute Airborne T-shirts" and "Army of one T-shirts" in class and it makes me sick!!! As far as posers are concerened they are the worst of them all. They make us look like shit with all of thier chest pounding lies and it degrades our service. Both past, present and future. Make this prick pay in public. Make a specticle out of it front of the proffessor and all of the little shits attending class. Posers are worse than protesters. At least protesters are genuine in thier beliefs no matter how fucked up we think they are.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Gotta go with Ron and Doc on this one. As usual, Ron like's things shoved in an ass...(whats up with THAT,) but public humiliation is an absolute...you gotta do it....
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Ron375
Ranger

Post by Ron375 »

Abell9 wrote:As usual, Ron like's things shoved in an ass...(whats up with THAT,) but public humiliation is an absolute...you gotta do it....
Come visit me and find out :twisted:
Bco 3/75 RGR '91-'93
1st Plt 60 gunner
Class 9-92
LRSD 312MI 1CD '93-'95
Voted ArmyRanger.com "Most Abrasive Asshole" '04
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

ron375 wrote:
Abell9 wrote:As usual, Ron like's things shoved in an ass...(whats up with THAT,) but public humiliation is an absolute...you gotta do it....

I knew your wife wasnt giving you any....she still dreamin of me, yea....says my name in her sleep?....hate that for you, Bro. :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
DocDaigle

Post by DocDaigle »

ron375 wrote:
Better watch out for that Pig Fucker. He'll get ya in the end...Literally :lol:
DJB
Ranger

Post by DJB »

“The army makes mistakesâ€
Aco1/75 Rgr 92-98, class 3/94, 300F1 5/95
Instructor Medical OBC, 99-00, 143rd LRSD (TXNG) 00-03.
Contractor Physician JBLM 2010-

Jihadists have no means by which to destroy the institutions of our society, while the Congressman does.

http://www.lifesharers.org/
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Yeah, and the sissy little fucker got honor grad from damn near everything he ever went to, too!

He's up in Ron's AO, and I'm trying to get him to come on here, but he has been on a little trip for the past little bit.

But BK is right, if you met this fucker on the street and heard his story, most people would not believe that he was legit. He caught a lot of Hell for being the only airborne qualified, Ranger qualified, sniper qualified, EMT qualified Cav Scout in the Army (that we ever heard of). Or Cav scout qual'd Ranger, depending on how you look at it.

And the real kicker is that this all occurred as a result of a paperwork faux pas. When they got it straightend out, they forgot his college fund. To this day he has not received his college fund, or his $1200 back. Thanks, Uncle Sugar :? .

BK or Fish:

Do either of you know if that fucker is back home yet? Ain't heard shit from him in months.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Every once in a while we would play OPFOR for a unit but that was rare. I was a Tomb Guard so I didn't know much of what was going on with the rest of the unit. I was in my own little world. What was the fuckers name?
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Runner
Ranger

Post by Runner »

Howd he go from Cav Scout AIT to airborne school with nobody noticing? or are there Airborne Cavscouts?
A co 3/75 '07-'10
DJB
Ranger

Post by DJB »

Your guess is as good as mine. I'd figure that if you have orders airborne school doesn't care. They get fuck heads there all the time that don’t warrant going to school but have orders bringing them anyway. Like bird col. armor fucks that will never ever exit a plane again with anything less than solid ground under foot but go because they are tired of walking around with bald BDU's.

…Just another reason to get rid of badges if you ask me.
Aco1/75 Rgr 92-98, class 3/94, 300F1 5/95
Instructor Medical OBC, 99-00, 143rd LRSD (TXNG) 00-03.
Contractor Physician JBLM 2010-

Jihadists have no means by which to destroy the institutions of our society, while the Congressman does.

http://www.lifesharers.org/

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”