Maybe not a leg after all...

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Southoftheborder wrote:
keithlester wrote:Oh, yeah, fon't fall for the boot-shining scam the black hats are gonna be advertising. Shine your own fucking boots.
I had heard that the scam was over with the introduction of new shining policies and types of boots used by today's troops.

Still, when I went, we completely blew off that scam. When the blackhats got ticked because we weren't paying into their beer/restaurant fund, we got a bottle of floor wax for the 4 of us (there was a group of FR and battalion racoon guys attending when I went through), and would slap it on about 5 minutes before headed to the first formation. Although the boots would turn white later druing the day, durning that first inspection they were certainly "shiny" enough to pass....
I cheated on the boot shining throughout my enlistment! :lol: Amway used to make these little shoeshine 'wet wipes.' You just lightly run one across your boots and it made them look like polished obsidian. I got caught using them at 2nd Bat and got smoked, until I cut a deal to supply the Spec4 who had caught me. After that, he cheated, too. :lol: Good shit!
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.

Return to “About Airborne School”