Rangers who should have passed, but didnt...

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Kelly-Belly wrote:This might not be the place to ask this, but has almost everyone here that went through Ranger School got recycled? Dis is in Florida right now and he hasn't recycled yet, so I was just curious. Oh yeah, and what does "tabbed out" mean? I might be having a blonde moment.... :D Thanks Rangers...
Kelly,
Most people recycle early in the course, although Florida recycles do happen. If Dis has not recycled yet then there is a good chance that he'll make it straight through.

Tabbed out is a term used to refer to the point (in Florida) when you have passed your last patrol and have to do nothing more but act as a member of the patrol until the course is done.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Kelly-Belly
Tadpole

Post by Kelly-Belly »

Thanks Ranger Silverback, your information is very helpful, hope everyone is doing well out your way, thanks again... :D
Kelly

This should be you...that they call Incredible...
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Got my "GO" the last day of Florida. Hey Silverback I think that you where an RI when I went through in Jan of 99.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”