ImportsRSloths Kicking Ass (RANGER)

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Spartan

ImportsRSloths Kicking Ass (RANGER)

Post by Spartan »

ImportsRSloths sent me this PM:

Ranger Spartan, figured it was about time to give a sitrep. Just finished cole range of RIP last week. It was pretty tough and the roadmarch was insane and only 55 made it of like 160. I passed it and have gotten all first time go's on everything. Most of my friends have dropped since basic. Only about 7 of 45 are still around. I'm pretty pumped and can't wait to get to my bat and eventually go to ranger school. Tommorrow we get assigned which bat we go to. I'm praying to god I get 1st, which is what ive wanted since I talked to you on here probably 9 months ago but I dont know how their going to do it. You aren't friends with any of the RIP cadre or could pull some strings with someone at first bat? Wink Do you have any questions about this RIP class or anyone from the board?

Hope to hear from you soon.

ImportsRSloths
Last edited by Spartan on August 27th, 2004, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

You want him to go to 1st bat SPARTAN??? You dirty traitor!!! :shock: :evil: :)
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

hahahah McD, you are funny. I thought guys would prefer the 1st BN

BTW, ImportRsloths is in the building now. I see his name on bottom of main forum page
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

You here you young hard core stud??
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

I will make sure that he gets 3rd. I work tommorrow. They already set the tone today during their rigging class. No one is getting the assignment they want tommorrow. :evil: FUCK EM!
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Scenic Columbus! Back in the day it wasn't bad, back when VD wasn't a reference to Victory Drive. WHen the Olympics came they ran off all the scallywags and it became another Slowly dying Southeastern town. Besides Charbroil I don't reckong they make anything????Oh yeah they make good Barbecue (Macon Road)
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Mitch
Ranger

Re: ImportsRSloths Kicking Ass

Post by Mitch »

Spartan wrote:ImportsRSloths sent me this PM:

I'm praying to god I get 1st, which is what ive wanted since I talked to you on here probably 9 months ago
Sounds like this young stud has his head screwed on the right way.

H8, damn you live up to the name, sending the guy to third when it sounds like he is squared away, don't H8 the playa H8 the game 8)
RHQ 94-96, HHC 1/75 96-00
RS 12-95
Rgr_MindRiot

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

McD wrote:You want him to go to 1st bat SPARTAN??? You dirty traitor!!! :shock: :evil: :)
Best dam advice Spartan ever gave anyone...wtf?

Although i do understand if worst batt. is short on young, squared away, cherries, then it would be best for worst batt. to get him. :lol:
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

DoorGunner wrote:Do we know any cadre? :roll: :shock:
No straight ones anyhow. 8)

The boy wants 1st Batt...of cource, it makes perfect sense. He is a stud, has his head screwed on right. Where the fuck else would he want to go? Stud! 1st. Girly man: those other's....what the fuck. Way to go young man.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

H8 Train wrote:I will make sure that he gets 3rd. I work tommorrow. They already set the tone today during their rigging class. No one is getting the assignment they want tommorrow. :evil: FUCK EM!
I was going to say, I think you blue falconed him by leaving his last name on there.......

I was so fucking happy that I got 2nd...I just knew I HAD to get away from Ft. Benning...I always wanted 2nd, and also, it's easier to fly to Kali from seatac then tybee.... 8)
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

And so McD stands alone against the 1st bat. hord from the south. Not another brother from the north will come to his aid. Well I ain't a fear-in of dem 1st bat brat's. Bring it on girls... sounds fair... 4 of you 1st Bn against me (2nd bat) you may want to call a couple of the third boys for back up though! :lol: (McD sucks in gut.. beats chest... sits back down... whew!!)

ImportsRSloths no matter where you go congrat's. (but look at the company you'll be keeping if you stay in the south) :cry: Oh well FIDO!)

Edit! Of course as I post the troops show up!! :D
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

McD wrote:And so McD stands alone against the 1st bat. hord from the south. Not another brother from the north will come to his aid. Well I ain't a fear-in of dem 1st bat brat's. Bring it on girls... sounds fair... 4 of you 1st Bn against me (2nd bat) you may want to call a couple of the third boys for back up though! :lol: (McD sucks in gut.. beats chest... sits back down... whew!!)

ImportsRSloths no matter where you go congrat's. (but look at the company you'll be keeping if you stay in the south) :cry: Oh well FIDO!)

Edited to mean.

And so Mac stands up to defend his gay lovers home away from home and is used to the 1st Batt guys, 4 and 5 at a time bending him over his ruck sack and playing "colon pool". Of cource, as I post a bunch of men in drag show up....they are men, right???? Who can tell, anyhow, they show up squeeling their displeasure at the insults of real men.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Abell9 wrote:
McD wrote:And so McD stands alone against the 1st bat. hord from the south. Not another brother from the north will come to his aid. Well I ain't a fear-in of dem 1st bat brat's. Bring it on girls... sounds fair... 4 of you 1st Bn against me (2nd bat) you may want to call a couple of the third boys for back up though! :lol: (McD sucks in gut.. beats chest... sits back down... whew!!)

Edited to mean.

And so Mac stands up to defend his gay lovers home away from home and is used to the 1st Batt guys, 4 and 5 at a time bending him over his ruck sack and playing "colon pool". Of cource, as I post a bunch of men in drag show up....they are men, right???? Who can tell, anyhow, they show up squeeling their displeasure at the insults of real men.
And there we see the true color of the first batt fagmos..........all these queer southern batts....

Pastor, it ain't gay if you are pitching right? Or you don't kiss? :roll:

McD, I'm here with you bro....fucking southern batt manlovers....
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Abell9 wrote:

Edited to mean.

You^%&^$&$%*(&)(_*&^&&&^ (*^%%$$#%$. Talk about taking the steam out of someone. Cold blooded nothing but cold blooded! :cry:
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

Return to “Letters from School”