APOLOGY TO THE RANGERS, VETS

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Re: APOLOGY TO THE RANGERS, VETS

Post by centermass »

monsterhunter wrote:I just did some followup after getting a PM from a member here. I see on Calguns you claimed to have worked for LASO. Odd, seeing that we have been LASD since I can remember. You also claimed to have worked MCJ and NCCF (or Supermax) as you referred to it (and is sometimes referred to). These two may be possible, but I doubt it. You claimed to have worked Lennox Station and left in 1996. The funny thing is you claim is that it is in 3rd Division. How is that? LAPD has Divisions which aren't numbered. We have regions, in which Lennox (now South Los Angeles Station is in Region II). Adding to this, I just got off the phone with a few folks in Training/Scheduling (since 1992), and guess what? They don't know you. They also double checked with a few folks who were there longer than that. Nobody knows you. Furthermore, they claim nobody with your name ever worked at Lennox.

I see you've deleted some of these things in your Calguns posts, but you only came clean with posing as a Ranger. I don't see you a really and truly sorry for your lies. I believe you only come clean with what you have to in order to take the heat off of you. Show me where I'm wrong and I'll recant everything. As things stand, you are just another lying piece of shit attempting to con folks into going to your bullshit gun school.
This should be interesting.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Post by centermass »

ZoneIV wrote:
centermass wrote:This should be interesting.
Probably not. The dude hasn't logged back on here since he posted this "apology".
Yeah, true. But someone put the question out on the board over there and he has yet to answer.
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
Psycho7
US Army Veteran

Post by Psycho7 »

He only apologized cause he got caught

Why dont these fuckers ever pose as cooks, clerks, mechanics, or other soft skills.

He should have been proud to just have served.

What waste of jism
dptymc
US Army Veteran

Post by dptymc »

Psycho7 wrote:He only apologized cause he got caught

Why dont these fuckers ever pose as cooks, clerks, mechanics, or other soft skills.

What waste of jism
The good parts were probably swallowed by his mother/sister. :evil:

I am a member of a pretty good LEO website with alot of good networking; I think we can do some more damage to this oxygen thief. I will be doing some checking on this ass clown...
GoldCoast
Ranger/Matchmaker

Post by GoldCoast »

dptymc wrote:

What waste of jism
The good parts were probably swallowed by his mother/sister. :evil:

I am a member of a pretty good LEO website with alot of good networking; I think we can do some more damage to this oxygen thief. I will be doing some checking on this ass clown...
I'd like to see a picture of that...
HHC 2/75 (1998- 2000)

Duty a mountain; Death a feather.

One of these days I'll start off slow...
merlyn
Tadpole

Post by merlyn »

VETERANPOSERIDIOT wrote:
MY NAME IS ROLAND ESPARZA. I AM AN IDIOT. A POSER. A DISGRACE TO THE ARMY. I AM SORRY TO ALL OF YOU.
Too little.
Too late.
507th Air Ambulance
21st Field Evac Hospital
41st MASH
Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Brook Army Medical Center

I have slipped the surely bonds of Earth; put out my hand and touched the face of God.

To give less than your best is to sacrafice the gift.
RangerLee
Ranger

Post by RangerLee »

VETERANPOSERIDIOT wrote: I HOPE THAT YOU RANGERS AND VETERANS CAN FIND IT IN YOUR HEARTS TO ACCEPT MY APOLOGY....NOT FORGIVE ME, BUT ACCEPT MY APOLOGY.
Go Fuck Yourself.
It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.
-Mahatma Gandhi

A. Co Fist "Rat Bastards" 2/75 - Oct 2002 - Jan 2005
2nd Platoon "BlackSheep" FO Type 1 each.
OIF 2003
OEF 2003, 2004
boscounderfoot
Ranger

Post by boscounderfoot »

[quote="Psycho7"]He only apologized cause he got caught

What waste of jism[/quote]

Dude, I was a master cook/mechanic/clerk expert, MOS 007. We were so badass we could cook breakfast without heat while simultaneously changing a tire and filing reports. I know, I know.......The reason you never heard of us was because we were considered extra-double-top-secret. We fell under the direct control of the secretary of the SECDEF and our pay was issued in Walmart gift cards so that there wouldn't be a paper trail. 8)
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

boscounderfoot wrote:

What waste of jism
Dude, I was a master cook/mechanic/clerk expert, MOS 007. We were so badass we could cook breakfast without heat while simultaneously changing a tire and filing reports. I know, I know.......The reason you never heard of us was because we were considered extra-double-top-secret. We fell under the direct control of the secretary of the SECDEF and our pay was issued in Walmart gift cards so that there wouldn't be a paper trail. 8)

OPSEC VIOLATION: Vote to ban !!! :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
panthersix
Ranger

Post by panthersix »

boscounderfoot wrote:

What waste of jism
Are you a fat bastard like Steven Segal too? :lol:
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
3rd Plt/498th Medevac 81-82
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08

Return to “Introduction Archive”