Airborne & RASP TDY status

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
r3b0rn
US Army

Airborne & RASP TDY status

Post by r3b0rn »

I am a SPC in a "leg" unit, i re-enlisted so i would have enough contractual time to attend RASP. My question is my training NCO has recently notified me that i have to clear that i am TDY enroute, when the ranger LNO told me i would be TDY and return because i cannot PCS until i have successfully completed RASP.

For some odd reason the LNO's # no longer works, nor will anyone answer the recruiting number or email. So does anyone else have any intel on this? I am supposed to leave 4oct10.
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: Airborne & RASP TDY status

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome to the site. Our site rules state that your first post needs to be an intro in the appropriate forum. I am locking this thread until you have complied.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Intro posted, and this is unlocked.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Quick With a K
Embryo

Post by Quick With a K »

It will be TDY and Return! You will not PCS until you complete RASP.

You are correct, the LNO's number doesn't work, that is because the entire Army HRC has relocated. PM me, I think I still have his number

That SFC recruiter is notorious for not answering his phone/emails. The last time I tried to reach him he was on a recruiting trip around the US.
Airborne/Rasp Class 003 FY2011

06-07 1 SIG BDE
07-Present 706th MI GP

Return to “About RASP”