Intro Time!!

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

bound2aTree

Intro Time!!

Post by bound2aTree »

Hi my name is Korey I'm fixing to get a MEPS date and get 18x in my contract. Cant wait to ship out. Just hoping this forum could help me learn some things.
Monsoon
Ranger

Post by Monsoon »

Welcome, you'll learn plenty of stuff as long as you keep you mouth shut and don't mind looking for the information you want.
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

I have been wondering about the SF off the streets program. What all have you done that really puts a leg in for you to get this thing?

Do you have some college? Have you been in the military before?

Just curious, I don't know that much about all of it.

Good to have you here.
Last edited by Dublo on August 4th, 2004, 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was in 2/75 from 97 to 00. 5-99

"He only loved people, he thought, who had fought or been mutilated. Other people were fine and you liked them and were good friends; but you only felt true tenderness and love for those who had been there and had received the castigation that everyone receives who goes there long enough." Ernest Hemingway
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Jesus, Dub.... :lol: :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

Welcome SF Bound.

make sure to get yourself an avatar bud, it is one of the rules here.
Last edited by Dublo on August 4th, 2004, 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"He only loved people, he thought, who had fought or been mutilated. Other people were fine and you liked them and were good friends; but you only felt true tenderness and love for those who had been there and had received the castigation that everyone receives who goes there long enough." Ernest Hemingway
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

I don't like the name Korey.

It's sounds like a chicks name.

You a chick, Korey?
RSD 96-99
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

V-Rod wrote:I don't like the name Korey.

You a chick, Korey?

Yea, Vee...your middle name of "Horace"really spells out machismo and fear in the hearts of all who hear it!
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Abell9 wrote:
V-Rod wrote:I don't like the name Korey.

You a chick, Korey?

Yea, Vee...your middle name of "Horace"really spells out machismo and fear in the hearts of all who hear it!
If I have to shave my back like you do to be macho....I don't wanta be macho.....you are one hairy Mofo, Preacher :lol:
RSD 96-99
Mitch
Ranger

Post by Mitch »

Ranger FO wrote:what is this SFbound crap? Did they start some new program? How can they take a red ass cherry into one of the groups right out of the box?
They tried it back in the day (not sure of the time frame). Guys that made it through were known as SF babies since they came in right off the streets and after successfully passing all requirements made it group. I worked with a guy up in VA that was one. He was squared away but he told me that not many of them made it through so they discontinued the program. You gotta remember that out of every 100 tested only 3 will win the green beret (back to the game show thread about winning tabs and berets again) :) I guess they figured they need more of them around now.
RHQ 94-96, HHC 1/75 96-00
RS 12-95
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

Right on Ranger Mitch,
I was wondering what SFBOUND might be able to tell us about it.

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

[quote
="V-Rod....you are one hairy Mofo, Preacher :lol
:[/quote]

....did I get some stuck in your teeth, bro? :lol: :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

Return to “Introduction Archive”