idiots Rule

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

IntelToad
Ranger

Re: idiots Rule

Post by IntelToad »

If bureaucratic, brain dead fascists make these types of decisions regarding a little kid at school, just wait until you need them to approve a CAT scan for a dying family member.
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Oto-Man wrote:... we couldn't bring a knive BIGGER THAN 4 inches to school...

now you can't bring a boy scout eating utensil into class with out being a fucking Hadji Terrorist?
WTF...

We used to make our own gun powder, and after that used the propellent from Estes Rockets, and blow all kinds of shit up....we almost killed our fun loving selves....but it wasn't terrorism back then...it was a bunch of red neck kids having too much time on their hands...thank God no one ever got hurt...but if they did...it was understood that the gene pool was a little deep for that person... jes sayin'...
Same for me, but I think the knife blade had to be three inches or less and couldn't be a switchblade. No one ever got stabbed. We also rode bikes and skated without helmets and elbow and knee pads.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Knives? Shit I remember guys comparing shotguns in the parking lot for hunting after school.

I blame Global Warming......
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

RangerX wrote:Knives? Shit I remember guys comparing shotguns in the parking lot for hunting after school.

I remember when kids would fight the Footbal Coach would ask them if they really wanted to fight. If they agreed, he would take them to the gym, put gloves on them and let them throw down. Or on several occasions, just let em fight it out until one said enough. Weird, nobody got any brain injuries....must be global warming.......
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:
RangerX wrote:Knives? Shit I remember guys comparing shotguns in the parking lot for hunting after school.

I remember when kids would fight the Footbal Coach would ask them if they really wanted to fight. If they agreed, he would take them to the gym, put gloves on them and let them throw down. Or on several occasions, just let em fight it out until one said enough. Weird, nobody got any brain injuries....must be global warming.......
It's all that Al Gore character's fault.

Save us Man Bear Pig!
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space

Return to “The Mosh Pit”